Part 1: Act 1

Part 1: Act 1

A Chapter by Imagination-mage

Almia tightened his grip on his keyblades as he thought his plan through. Yuko took a step towards him but she stopped at that.

          “Almia? I’m so sorry…” she said with sorrow

Almia ran past her to where the Shadow disappeared. He stopped at the throne and looked down at his feet, a tear fell.

          “I will find you I promise,” he whispered to himself.

Just then Almia disappeared in a blast of darkness. Yuko fell back but someone caught her. She looked up at a boy with gray hair and a black band covering his eyes.

          “Heya, I’m Riku.” He said delightfully, he was in the same cloak as Almia.

          “I’m here to help you train, Almia asked me to.” He said

She smiled and stood up; Calcifer turned into a wolf and began to wag its tail. Riku led Yuko out into the world unknown.

<3

 

          Almia returned to the kingdom several months later. He looked more stressed then ever.    He dragged himself inside without anyone saying hello or how was your trip. Over the months, he looked scarier and was always locked in his room, sleeping like a dragon. Yuko hadn’t returned from her training and Saki was still their maid. She was older and was a bit angry about what happened many months ago.

          “Room service!” Saki yelled into Almia’s room. She opened the door and jumped back as a dark blast of fire went past. Saki grumbled and walked away. Inside the room Almia looked out the window then shut the curtain. He slumped into the chair and sighed heavily. He massaged his forehead and said, “I’m not hungry.”

          “Well someone ordered room service and it was addressed to you!” Saki said barging in. She placed the platter in front of him and poured him soda in a glass cup. She removed the napkin covering the covered dish revealing Almia’s favorite treat. Cake with skittles sprinkled on top. The skittles were arranged into a sentence.

I’ve found princess Tiana…. Come find me Almia, it will be like old times except the other way around. =)

          “Is this a joke?” Almia asked looking up at Saki.

          “Nope. The order randomly appeared especially for me. Whoever it was, was a marvelous tipper.” Saki said and left the room. Almia looked at the cake. It looked delicious but he thought he didn’t have time for cake. He was about to return to his studies till he saw a small folded piece of paper. He unfolded it and it read A bomb is planted under the kingdom. EAT IT OR DIE!

          “Yuko.” Almia said with a humorous smile and began to feast on the cake.

<3

 

          In the world of Tarzan, a young girl now known as a mage was jumping through the trees with tigers and wolves close behind her. She was tall with long black hair tied down at the bottom, a ragged straw witched hat with several small medallions dangling from the edges were chiming in the wind. She wore a clock wearing white gloves on her hands. Baggy pants and a shirt that left her stomach open was what she wore. She wore boots and her skin was black as her hair. A wicked smile was spread across her face and her yellow beady eyes resembled a Heartless. She stopped and the animals stopped as well. She quickly turned and roared at the animals, all of them responding.

          “Come my brothers and sisters!” she cried. “Onward towards home!”

          “You can’t bring them with you sugar.” A voice said from her cloak pocket. She opened her cloak and two frog heads popped out, one a female and the other male. The mage sighed sadly and said “I wanna make it up to Almia for my mistake.”

          “You didn’t do anything.” The female frog said hopping onto her shoulder. “He’s not mad at you.”

          “He’s just devastated about his love.” The male said hopping onto her shoulder next to the other. “Love makes you absolutely crazy.”

          “I know Naveen.” The mage said taking off her hat. It was Yuko, several months from last time. She had learned to tame her clumsiness and was now apprentice to Riku. She had been doing brutal training since she agreed to follow all commands, which include being a housemaid. Yuko threw back on her hat, looking at all the medallions dangling over her head. She touched her keyblade and said, “This one holds the most memories Tiana.”

          “You’ll find her sweetie, don’t worry.” The frog, Tiana said, patting her cheek.

          “Tiana look at me!” Yuko said taking off her hat and showing her black skin and yellow beady eyes. She bit down on her lip and said, “She probably won’t even recognize me by the time we get her out.”

Yuko slapped back on her hat and turned towards the abyss of a jungle. She looked around to see if Riku was watching from anywhere or might pop out any moment.

          “What are you thinking about Yuko?” Naveen asked.

          “In every dimension I’ve been in, there is always a loophole leading somewhere. That part of the jungle is the only place Riku told me not to ever go into. That’s probably where the loophole is to the kingdom.” Yuko said. “We’re going to find the princess. I can’t return empty handed!”       

          “Sure you can…” a voice said behind her

She froze in her place and slowly turned around. Sitting comfortably on a branch was a cat with a wicked smile.

          “And who are you?” Tiana asked

Yuko’s Keyblade appeared in her hand and she pointed it at him.

          “I am the Cheshire cat. I assume you are the infamous Yuko.” He said

Yuko lowered her key but stayed weary of him. She sized him up and realized that he was fading.

          “Go to my land of adventure and you will find a princess.” He said disappearing leaving only his smile floating in the air.

          “Land Of Adventure?” she asked herself

Naveen and Tiana were discussing something and Yuko was curious. Suddenly Tiana jumped into the air.

          “Oh Suga, The land of adventure is Wonderland!” Tiana said enthusiastically 

Yuko looked to where the cat was. On the branch was a small door and next to that was a vile. She leapt over to it and picked up the vile. She thought a bit then popped off the cork.

          “Well bottoms up.” She said and chugged the liquid

          “I don’t feel any different…” Yuko observed

          “No but you look different.” Naveen said

She glared at him but fell back. He was her height

          “HOW!?” she yelled. “Naveen got a growth spurt!”

Tiana came into view looking gigantic too. Yuko panicked and screamed “Oh god Tiana what happened to you?!”

          “Don’t worry sugar you just shrunk.” Tiana said lifting Yuko onto her back. “You need to get through that door right there.”

She lifted Yuko towards the door and said “We’ll meet you there, just go on ahead.”

          Yuko opened the door and was immediately sucked in by a great force. Naveen kept the door open so that Tiana could get through, after he went through the door disappeared.



© 2011 Imagination-mage


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love this :D
Gotta keep reading OwO
100/100

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

140 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 19, 2011
Last Updated on June 19, 2011


Author

Imagination-mage
Imagination-mage

Suna, AZ



About
I'm a young mage who enjoys creating adventure, romance, horror (if i can) and sometimes a good angst. i do hope you can enjoy the stories i create, everyone enjoy! more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Imagination-mage