Act 2

Act 2

A Chapter by Imagination-mage

Almia was walking down the halls after finishing the delicious cake that was given to him. He found Saki counting her tip and said “How ya doing?”

          “Well I’m in a good mood today because I got a good tip.” Saki said stuffing the money back in her pocket continuing, “What makes you wonder?”

          “Well I have been tough on you.” Almia said.

          “Really?” Saki asked sarcastically.

          “You’re not making this very easy.” He said 

          “Listen, I don’t like you, you stole my friend from me and well you’re just someone who deserves hate.” She said staring at him

Almia turned around and began to walk away.

          “I’ll give you a day to leave.” Almia said over his shoulder

Saki just sat there in silence.

<3

          Yuko had fallen into a giant forest of many different types of plants. She landed hard on her bottom and forced herself to get up. Flowers that were covered in dew surrounded her. A drop fell on her and she panicked, running at the speed of light. She tripped and ran into a large mushroom. She had slid on her face and her back was against the stem. She groaned miserably but then smelled the smell of a cigarette. She looked up finding a caterpillar smoking a weird type of cigar. It looked down at her, blowing hoops and different shapes into the air.

          “Excuse me, have you seen a weird cat. Creepy smile, rather fat, disappears with a weird riddle.” Yuko said.

          “No, I have not seen such cat.” The caterpillar said. “But you seem to be in need of something.”

          “Like what?” Yuko asked.

The caterpillar pulled her up and shoved a cigar in her mouth. Yuko was about to spit it out but the caterpillar said “Reject the cigar then I will keep my information to thy self.”

Yuko glared at him and sucked in some of the air. She coughed and tears fell from her eyes. She pounded her chest to let some of the smoke leave her lungs. She put out the cigar and threw it over her shoulder.

          “Go see the Queen of Hearts. She will lead you to your destination.” The caterpillar said. Butterfly wings sprouted from his back and he took flight. Yuko just watched him fly off somewhere in the forest. Yuko began eating the mushroom and grew to full size.

          “Tiana! Naveen! Where are you guys?” Yuko called.

She felt two frogs jump onto her shoulder and she found both Naveen and Tiana.

          “It was hard finding you.” Naveen said.

          “No time for chit chat!” Yuko said. “We gotta find princess Tiana!”

<3

Almia walked into the throne room where the King sat moping. He began walking towards him when Mickey looked up and shook his head at him.

          “Im sorry, I truly am.” He said to him

Mickey just glared at him and pointed at a door that was in the shape of a skull. Almia sighed and walked in front of it. He looked at the knob and realized it was just like Yuko’s Keyblade. Well I guess I’m off to Halloween town. Almia opened the door and looked into the darkness. He took a step and he disappeared.

 

Almia woke up with a head ache. Ugh! It’s easier to just shadow travel. He stood up and looked around. He was in the woods of the Doors of Holidays. He looked down at him self and realized he wasn’t wearing his cloak. Instead he was wearing a Santa costume but wearing all black with red and black stockings. Bags under his eyes and a crazy look in his eyes. Black gloves on his hands, black shoes on and a wicked grin on his face. He entered the door with a jack-o-lantern on it. Falling into a dark world where monsters and creatures popped from nowhere but not scaring him. He walked around the dead grass and came to the mayor who was doing everyday announcement till he felt Almia's presence. Shivering, he turned. He nearly jumped out of his pants when he made eye contact with his eyes.

"m-m-m-m-m-Master Almia!" he said, going to his knees and bowing down to him.

"Get up, you humiliating yourself." Almia said. "I'm in search of two people. I highly doubt princess Tiana is here but I'm guessing you’re very familiar with a Yuko?"

"W-W-Well yes." the mayor said, twiddling with his fingers.

"Did she ever say when she would come back?" Almia asked.

"You must ask Jack and Sally about this. I barely knew the mage, she was here and there when she was here." the mayor said.

Almia looked towards Jack Skelingtons mansion like house. He walked over towards it and the mayor quickly retreated to his car, turning the speaker on and declaring "YUKO THE MAGE IS MISSING I repeat YUKO THE MAGE IS MISSING."

<3

Yuko explored the land of wonder, encountering many strange beings on her way. Most were frightened because she resembled a witch apparently but ignored their comments. She found it pretty weird herself hearing the flowers whisper and the toys flying over her head. She then felt something bump into her calf. Looking down, she found a well dressed rabbit wearing a nice blue jacket and under shirt. A pocket watch tucked in his coat pocket. He looked skittish as he looked at his watch.

"Um excuse me?" Yuko said leaning down to him. "I'm looking for a Red Queen who can apparently help me?"

"What, the Red Queen? Why ask for her assistance when you can go to the White Queen!" the rabbit said till he clasped his paws over his mouth and continued. "I've said too much!" He hopped off and Yuko tried to stop him but soon lost sight of him when he dove into a tree trunk. Yuko just shrugged and said "Maybe that cat can help me."

"Oh no, I'm of no use." a voice said from behind. "But I can lead you to someone that can."

Turning, she found the same cat that had brought the door to her. Her hands twitched with reflex, preparing herself to grab her keyblade at any moment. The cat just smiled its wicked smile and continued "If you'd be so kind as to follow, then we can get started."

"What's so great about the Red Queen?" Yuko asked as she followed the cat. She tucked Tiana and Naveen in her cloak pocket to protect them from harm.

"I didn't say that." the Cheshire Cat said, walking along the curvy tree branches. "I said White Queen."

"So I look for the White Queen?" Yuko asked.

"Now who told you that?" the Cheshire Cat asked again. "I said Red Queen."

"So the Red Queen?" Yuko asked getting annoyed.

"I said White Queen. Is something in your ears?" The Cheshire cat smiled in glee at the annoyed expression on Yuko's face. Yuko massaged her forehead and tried to stay calm. Knowing the cat just wanted her to get frustrated. She then found herself at a barren waist land where she spotted some familiar faces at the table having a tea party, the mad Hatter, a small mouse and an insane rabbit, throwing tea cups everywhere. When the Hatter spotted them, a smile spread across his face and he marched towards them on the table, knocking over tea cups and bowls of sugar. When he reached Yuko he said "You finally came."

"Um, yes I did." Yuko said. "Now if you would be so kind to help me out here."

The Hatter took Yuko's hand and brought her to the table, helping her up and walking her to the seat next to him. He sat back down and Yuko sat next to him. The psychotic rabbit took a chipped tea cup and threw it towards the Hatter who caught it by the handle. Pouring some tea into it and handing it to Yuko. Yuko looked into the cup, seeing a brown murky type of water that was slightly warm in her hands. She looked over at the Hatter who leaned in and whispered "It tastes better than it looks."

Taking his word, Yuko took a sip, made a sour face along with smacking noises. Once the fluid was down her throat, she replied "Your right, I thought it'd taste ten times as worse."

The Hatter clapped in glee at Yuko's response and said "So what brings you here?"

"Well I'm looking for a friend." Yuko said. "Well I consider her my other friends girlfriend."

"Oh a romantic separation." the Hatter said.

"And this guy...well cat...told me to look for the Red Queen, then he said White Queen. Then so on and so on." Yuko said, feeling a headache coming on. The Hatter patted her shoulder as she tried to gather her thoughts. As Yuko looked up at him, the Hatter seemed younger and cuter.

"Hey how'd you get younger?" Yuko asked.

"Oh the original Mad Hatter got a child...ME." the Hatter said. "I'm the second generation."

"Ah..." Yuko said, completely forgetting she was staring at him. She broke her stare and said "So do I go to the Red Queen or White Queen?"

"Many would say the White Queen but it all depends on you really." the Hatter said, making things more confusing. Yuko rubbed her head and thought this through. She was normally told what to go by other people so she wasn’t accustom to having her own decisions in life.

“Well first things first, I have to find my friend.” Yuko said rising from the table. “If she’s hurt I’ll never forgive myself, if you’ll excuse me.”

“My we assist you?” the Hatter asked, a giant smile on his face as he waited for Yuko’s reply. Yuko was in need of help. Whether the Red or White Queen could help her, she needs some inside voices. She turned towards her little crew and said “Okay, lets do this!”



© 2011 Imagination-mage


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I wanna read more >_<
I really enjoyed this! :D
100/100

Posted 11 Years Ago


Imagination-mage

11 Years Ago

Yeah!!! Wait like a continuation of this one? The reason it stopped was because the other author mov.. read more
&ang;( &#5147; &#12301;&ang;)&#65343;

11 Years Ago

I might make it a little different (sorry, I don't know how to make up my mind DX ) I'll think abou.. read more
Imagination-mage

11 Years Ago

ok, tell me when its up:)
Are you thinking of continuing this?

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

220 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 19, 2011
Last Updated on June 19, 2011


Author

Imagination-mage
Imagination-mage

Suna, AZ



About
I'm a young mage who enjoys creating adventure, romance, horror (if i can) and sometimes a good angst. i do hope you can enjoy the stories i create, everyone enjoy! more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Imagination-mage