the kid

the kid

A Story by Joseph Tafoya
"

Sorry I dissapared for so long family stuff happened so Yea but I'm back But this piece was just to get me back in the writing world

"
He's only 16 and look at what he's doing, hanging out with dealers and gangsters. But he doesn't care because those people are the only ones that gives him any attention anyways,his mom ignores him and his father has abandoned him at birth.The funny thing is though is that the dealers and ganngsters has raised him better than his mom ever will because they taught him bad from wrong. They taught him how to respect people and they taught him not to be in no gang. The kid is not affliated with them at all he just knew them so well. He was a good kid, but he wasn't the smartest kid in school or the richest or the most popular as well. He was never bullied no But he was being tormented in his mind. His grades where not as well as the others and he tries his best to pass but his best is never enough to no one.You see, deep down inside he's dieing. He's fighting a battle most of us are afraid to fight and the only ones that are teaching him reality are the criminals. These guys and teaching him how to buss a AK47 or a pop a guy with a glock. What these guys teaches this boy is how to treat females correctly and how to always try his best and if someone puts you down you stand up for your self.

© 2015 Joseph Tafoya


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

107 Views
Added on October 2, 2015
Last Updated on October 2, 2015

Author

Joseph Tafoya
Joseph Tafoya

Kennewick, WA



About
Well there's really not much to know besides I'm a young writer and I like to write about life on how teens like me see it or how anybody sees life. I can't find a genre for my writing. But my nicknam.. more..

Writing