[untitled]

[untitled]

A Chapter by Pretty. Odd.
"

Deliah is just a brainless, friendly, country girl. She's never ever been to the city and once saw it on a postcard. Soon, she becomes rich and moves to her dreams.

"

[Short Chapter]

A small country girl, fifteen years old, named Deliah that's who I am.I milked a cow and sometimes slept with the chickens. My parents never believed in big money and educations, but I guess that was going to change. After my father found out our ranch house was for over a billion dollars, he was dying to move. Plus, with the money I'm saving, we can afford rent. That would be dandy! 
I never had a true friend that was real, and I never went to a highschool before. I haven't even seen New York or any big state, only on a postcard. "Deliah, Hun, your going to be attending.. Uh.. I think it says.. Maple wood highschool?" 
I smiled,"I love Maple wood." I remarked. 
"Good.." Even though, I've never been there, done that, I was happy to get out. The only thing was, I was weird and it was the truth, but I hoped people seen a country girl before and would like to be friends with one, too. 
 
The next day, before school started, we packed our belongings and stuffed them in my Pa's car. He hugged me tight and I squirmed. "Pa, am I going to make friends?" I asked. 
"If you can make friends with chickens and the oak tree, why not?" Pa joked. I laughed, true. I hopped in the car, taking a quick nap until I was out of my hometown. In the next four hours I'd be in home-sweet-home California. I couldn't wait, but I was nervous. A strange girl in the world of blondes and pervertish guys. I don't think I'll make it. I sighed, I'm hanging by the thread. 
 
 



© 2009 Pretty. Odd.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
Added on February 12, 2009


Author

Pretty. Odd.
Pretty. Odd.

Naples



About
I'm a girl that is very young and loves to write stories. Everyone thinks I'm very weird, because usually I am. You'll see me screaming and in your face. I love to describe people and myself, making .. more..

Writing
Him. Him.

A Chapter by Pretty. Odd.


Confession. Confession.

A Chapter by Pretty. Odd.