I love her.

I love her.

A Chapter by Pretty. Odd.
"

Hunter and Chase fight over PB and J when they were kindergarten, causing them to fall in love and be friends. What happens when they both, fall in love with their best friend, too?

"

Hunter and Chase have been friends since kindergarten, and if it weren't for the sticky peanut butter and jelly, they would probably be in a horrible mess, because of a young girl named, Kelsey, now their best friend. 
Hunter sat on his bed watching Chase play Halo 3. 
"Piece of crap." Chase mummbled. 
Hunter watched and thought of Kelsey. 
Kelsey was pretty much the most prettiest girl ever and our best friends. 
"Who you texting?" Chase wondered. 
"Kelsey, Duh." Hunter replied, blushing. 
"Tell her to come over, now." Chase ordered, his face back into the game. 
"Good idea." Hunter said. Chase never knew that Hunter had a crush on her, and he did, too but they were always afriad of saying it. Chase heard a knock on the door. 
"I'll get it!" Chase exclaimed. 
"No. I will, play your game." 
"But, I don't want to." Chase retorted. 
They both ran downstairs and Chase pushed Hunter out of the way, he opened the door to find Kelsey. Kelsey stood, twirling her perfect brown hair, her blue eyes glowing, and a dazzling smile spreading on her face,"Hey.." She noticed someone was missing,"Wheres Hunter?" She asked. 
"Right here, Chase pushed me by accident.." Hunter said. He blushed and looked at his knee. 
"Ouch, Chase.. Your so bad." Kelsey said and punched him in the arm and laughed. 
"I know," Chase grinned and they all sat on the couch, Kelsey in the middle. 
"So, why'd you invite me over?" 
"Just to hang.." Hunter sighed. 
"Mm..I don't think were going to get any action here, so.. Let's go to the mall, sound okay?" Kelsey asked. 
"Anything sounds okay." Hunter said, smiling. Hunter wanted more than anything to just kiss her lips. 
Chase frowned, he always thought there was something up between the two. He looked at Hunter. He laughed inside, Hunter would never be interested in a girl like Kelsey. 
"Yeah, I guess. Let me invite Anna." 
"Do whatever, just let me go get changed." Chase got up and left the room. 
Kelsey looked at Hunter, his hair in his face and his soft green eyes. She smiled, it was funny how all of them met, too. She remembered grabbing the peanut butter sandwich from Hunter and Chase, and ate it before they could comment. She laughed louder this time. 
"What?" 
"Nothing, remember when we were younger?" Kelsey asked. 
"Yeah, my mom packed me a peanut butter sandwich with jelly and Chase asked if he could have it.. Then, all I see is a beautiful girl named Kelsey, grabs it and eats it." Hunter said. He remembered it like yesterday. Chase came down, smiling. 
"Sorry about that bud.. I didn't have lunch money." Chase giggled and slapped his arm. 
"Its okay, can we go now?" Hunter complained. 
"Yes, we may." 
 
Anna met in the food court and waved to the three of them, smiling big. 
"Hey guys." She said and flipped her hair. 
Kelsey stood on the other side of Anna,"Whats up?" 
"Nothing." 
"Hey Anna." Chase and Hunter said. Anna smiled at Chase and elbowed Kelsey. 
"So..uhm, ready to shop?" Kelsey asked. Anna always liked Chase from the start. She dated in the bad boy material all the time. Kelsey looked at Anna and giggled. 
 
The whole day, Anna, Kelsey, Hunter, And Chase hung out; it was all flirting. Hunter sighed, he was getting no where with Kelsey and same with Chase. They both plopped on the couch, frowning. 
"Whats wrong with you?"Chase asked Hunter. 
"Nothing, tired." Hunter lied. 
"Oh, I think.. I should go home now. My mom is probably freaking." Chase said. 
"Yeah, well.. I'll see you at school, okay?" 
"Kay." 
The whole night, the two best friends were thinking of their love, Kelsey. The sun was never going to shine in the their hearts because Kelsey just thought of them as best friends. 
 



© 2009 Pretty. Odd.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

115 Views
Added on February 12, 2009
Last Updated on February 12, 2009


Author

Pretty. Odd.
Pretty. Odd.

Naples



About
I'm a girl that is very young and loves to write stories. Everyone thinks I'm very weird, because usually I am. You'll see me screaming and in your face. I love to describe people and myself, making .. more..

Writing
Him. Him.

A Chapter by Pretty. Odd.


Confession. Confession.

A Chapter by Pretty. Odd.