Broken.

Broken.

A Chapter by Pretty. Odd.

Where the sun don't shine. Chapter two. 
Hunter's point of veiw. 
 
I woke up in the morning. The school days were better than weekends where I would have to share Kelsey with Chase. Even though he was my best friend, he took her. They were just best friends and Kelsey wasn't even interested into that type, was she? Did it matter the personailty? I shrugged and grabbed my back pack and headed down the side walk. I saw Kelsey just now going to school. 
"Kelsey!" I shouted. She smiled as she turned around stopping in her tracks. I shivered, she exactly knew what made me smile, too. 
"Hey Hunt, how're you?" Kelsey asked. 
"Good, what about you?" I asked. 
"Wonderful now.." She said softly. 
I was confused,"Why now?" 
"Well, don't tell anyone this.. But your the sweetest person I know, alright? You make me feel.. Like nothing can hurt me." 
I blushed,"Thanks, that.. Means a lot coming from you." I meant it. 
"Well.. I have to go, er.. Talk to Anna, okay?" 
"Sure.. Yeah. See you at lunch and fourth period." I replied. Chase saw the cheesy smile on my face. 
"Whats with you?" He asked, punching me playfully. 
"Uh, just Kelsey.. I think she likes me a bit.. You know?" 
"No. I don't." said Chase giving me the cold shoulder. Weird. I thought. I looked over at Kelsey who was giggling with her girlfriends. I smiled, and then made my way over there. 
"Hey Hunter." A girl, Taylor said. 
"Whats up?" Jessica asked. 
"Hey.." A few others said. 
I smiled,"Hey," 
"Whats up? Where's Chase?" Kelsey asked. 
"Uh.. Gave me the cold shoulder.. Jealous.." I replied, looking away. 
"Why?" Kelsey asked. 
"Ooohhhh." The girls giggled. 
"Kel.. Don't you see? He's jealous. I see why, your hot and smart. All the guys like you." Taylor said. 
I blushed. "Hunter, what do you think of Kelsey?" Rebecca asked me. 
"Uh," I stuttered,"Erm, I..I..Kelsey.. She's very beautiful.. Would I date her? Uh.. Well, honestly, yes.. But I think, were meant to be friends. " Lies. 
"Like I said, your..-" Chase came along, staring at me. 
"Hey, whats up?" Chase asked. I stared. Chase was hit, not surprised. I giggled. 
"Nothing." Everyone murmured. The bell rang and Kelsey hugged me and then Chase. He smiled. Like Taylor said, everyone liked Kelsey, including Chase. He was jealous and all. Chase stared all day and flirted with her. What if she went out with him? I'd be mad. I looked down at my peanut butter and jelly at lunch. I sighed and looked up at Kelsey and Chase. 
"Whats wrong?" Kelsey asked. 
"Uhm, nothing." I said,"I'm really not in the mood for my favorite." 
"Mm, really? That's.. Not like you." 
"Yeah, you want it?" I offered. 
"No thanks.. Diet." She said, rubbing her stomache. 
"Your too skinny. You shouldnt be on one." Chase said, serious. 
"Don't worry.." Kelsey said. 
I was quiet. I loved her more than anything in the world. She was the one there for me when I needed help. One day, she was going to tell me that she felt the same way. We'd walk the beach everyday, holding hands. It hurts everyday to know that I'm waiting for some girl to fall in love, too. I just wanted Kelsey Ann Rucker. I smiled. 
The bell rang, school was officially over today. I walked the halls, and opened my locker and grabbed my stuff closing my locker. I turned my head and right then and there, I could feel a blood clot. My heart stopped and so did my breathing. Kelsey and Spencer were kissing. Spencer was a senior. He wasn't a bad guy, he was one of the nicest but not as nice as me people would say. I was always the sweet heart. Kelsey smiled and turned to me. She stopped smiling and looked down. 
I left the school. I listened to Did it hurt by Nevershoutnever! Did it hurt? Yes. 
'Did it hurt when you fell from heaven? Did it hurting knowing that I was standing there waiting?' I sang. I wondered if I was the only one who saw. I probably wouldn't be. I didn't want to go to school tomorrow. My heart was broken. Torn. I'm sure no one cared. 
 



© 2009 Pretty. Odd.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

105 Views
Added on February 12, 2009


Author

Pretty. Odd.
Pretty. Odd.

Naples



About
I'm a girl that is very young and loves to write stories. Everyone thinks I'm very weird, because usually I am. You'll see me screaming and in your face. I love to describe people and myself, making .. more..

Writing
Him. Him.

A Chapter by Pretty. Odd.


Confession. Confession.

A Chapter by Pretty. Odd.