Chapter 1 -The End-

Chapter 1 -The End-

A Chapter by Inkmoon
"

There goes my life...

"

Royal Blood

The beginning

+By: Inkmoon

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 1

The End

Finally, schools over and summer vacation begins. Next year we will start the third year of high school. I’m going to miss my class, at least most of it. With exception of this boy, his name is Erik Nightlaw. He has a brother who is in the class on the other side of the hall to us but I heard that he’s not as bad as Erik. Erik’s a really unique person, I guess. He’s got good looks and he‘s good at sports. No over average IQ but around average. There’s only one thing, like his brothers he’s slightly antisocial. Most his brothers are already working and in university. I’ve only seen them on special occasions. His father and mother are quite jolly though. His father is really rich and young. His mother seems like a really warm person. Erik has chaotic brown hair that reaches till his ear and his eyes are always a dangerous green color. To be honest, I hope we won’t be in the same class next year. Now we just have to enjoy summer holidays. He’ll be going to the Iris institute for over intelligent children anyway. Somehow he got through even though I didn’t. Iris institute is a hostel for over intelligent children. They will have to stay in the dormitories and they can only return on holidays. I was just packing my books into my backpack and from the edge of my eye, I saw Erik giving me a really chilling look. The hairs on my neck rose. I ran out of the room. I’m so happy he doesn’t know about my Butterflies. Butterflies always follow me so he would think I’m a freak. The chilling sight wouldn’t get out of my head. I ran home. I still felt followed. I didn’t stop anywhere until got home. I got home I let out a deep sigh. I was happy to be somewhere I could call home. When I tried to open the door it was locked, which is very strange because my mom doesn’t work so she’s always home. Good thing that I always carry a spare key with me. I unlocked the door and went inside like always I said “ I’m home!” but nobody answered. I went in the kitchen but she wasn’t there. I checked every room. Finally I found a letter in my room. It was from my parents. I opened the envelope and found a letter and a beautiful necklace. The necklace was a crescent moon with a pearl next to it. Then I read the letter.

 

 

 

 

 

Dear Sarah, I’m sorry to tell you this but, we are not your real parents. We found you in an abandoned house in England. Even then Butterfly’s were all around you. Actually your brother Ray found you. We all promised that we wouldn’t tell you until your 16 birthday. There was a little letter that had your name written on it. It also said that the finders must take care of the child until they come back for you. So we did. You probably realized that you don’t look like us at all. Last week, two men came and tried to get into the house. One of them started to growl so we slammed the door shut. We turned around and the other man was sitting on the sofa! He warned us that worse creatures will try to attack you and us. He also said that his family will take care of you. Your name is Aurora Sinclair. Your real birthday is on the 10 of May 1997 and not on the 16 of June 1996. Your not 14 but you just turned 14. Everybody knew that you were not our child. You have lovely, black hair and big, deep blue eyes. Your skin is always so white. But your father, your brother & myself have blonde Hair and brown Eyes. Our Skin is brownish. We always told you that you look like your grandmother; but to be honest, your grandmother was African. I’m very sorry that we lied to you all these years. I also want to thank you for being my daughter. We will never forget you. By the way, we didn’t tell your brother anything and I request from you that you don’t tell him. The man also told us that he will pick you and your things up at 18:00 so just wait for him.

Sincerely

Martha and Jacob Conrad

( Ray Conrad)

 

 

 

I found another letter. It had my name, birth date and that they will come and get me some day. I wont believe a simple piece of Paper. First I stuffed both letters in my pocket, then I opened my cupboard and took my pulley and keys. I ran and searched the whole town for my parents. My brother is working abroad in Australia. My eyesight is slowly getting blurred and I can feel warm tears running down my cheeks. I got tired and I stopped. I sat down on the floor and sobbed till I ran out of tears. Then I looked up to see where I was sitting. It seems that this is sort of an alley and it was already getting dark. I wiped my eyes until I thought I looked human ( this will make you laugh later on). I couldn’t even move. Suddenly I noticed that there are red eyes staring at me. A man walked out of the darkness. Spiky blonde hair, paper-like skin and red eyes.

“ No use hiding now. Hello there, my name is Markus. I thought I would chat a little but you just smell so tasty. I haven’t smelled such tasty blood in a while.”, he said while licking his lips. He came closer and closer. I was scared, my body was shivering and my breathing was getting uneven. I tried to move but my energy seemed to be draining out of me. Markus was right next to me. I could feel his breathe on my skin and see his perfectly pointed fangs. I closed my eyes and felt the pain of his fangs piercing into my neck. I felt cold venom like liquid slowly exploring my body. The cold was slowly turning into a freezing pain that made me go limp and I knew, when the pain reaches my heart its all over. Strange I’m not getting any flashbacks. I thought the moment you die you get the flashbacks of your life. Except that my whole life has been a lie it wasn’t that bad. I would have never expected that I would be killed by a vampire. I never even thought that vampires existed! I started to feel a bit dizzy. I heard something coming, maybe even two things. Loud footsteps and deep growls. On the other side I heard something that sounded like wildcat tiptoeing to attack its prey. Both of the noises were coming closer. Markus didn’t seem to have noticed. He was to busy sucking my blood. Suddenly I opened my eyes to see some sort of wolf jumps on Markus and pull him away while ripping him to shreds. I turn my head and there is a man next to me. No he is also a vampire! He stuck his fangs into the holes Markus made and sucked hard. He wasn’t sucking my blood but he was sucking the venom out. I felt my blood starting to flow again. But it was flowing in a rush. Do you know the pain when blood rushes it hurts like hell? Well, imagine how it is when you have a blood rush through half of your body. OUCH! Yep, that’s when I snapped. that’s how my normal life took a turn to the other side. The darker end, or the left turn. I mean, I got bit by vampires and my family sold me. I think this is a new beginning, even though I think it won’t be a good life. This is also

The End



© 2012 Inkmoon


Author's Note

Inkmoon
Please ignore grammar :)
This was probably the first chapter I ever wrote, please commetn and leave suggestions :D

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Amazing, I really liked it

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

142 Views
1 Review
Added on March 18, 2012
Last Updated on March 18, 2012


Author

Inkmoon
Inkmoon

Zürich, Switzerland



About
I just wanna write more..

Writing
Little girl Little girl

A Poem by Inkmoon