Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Chapter 5 - The world is very thirsty

Chapter 5 - The world is very thirsty

A Chapter by Irshad
"

The end of finding the true love

"

                  

                                 Irshad’s gun was pointing at Sethu’s head and Sethu’s eyes parked at Archana’s face. Blood was continuously coming from his head. Archana stood stunned. She was very much surprised and scared.

                                “We caught him”, Irshad said     

                                “------------------“

                                “No. I am taking him to hospital first and then we will start investigation. He is injured.”

                                “----------------“

                                “No No No. We didn’t fire. It was an accident. I will explain it later.”

                                “-------------------“

                                “Yeah… Thank you..”

Irshad disconnected the call and turned towards Archana.

                                “You hurt?”

Archana was not able to come out from the shock. She was thinking something without listening to Irshad.

                                “Excuse me Archana……. Any problem? Are you hurt?”, Irshad asked again.

Archana realized herself after few seconds and answered.

                                “No No. I am alright.”

Except two constables everyone left that place with Sethu. He was taken to hospital for first aid. The two constables stayed there for that night to safeguard Archana. Her parents were very happy that she was out of danger.

                                Irshad’s team did not stop at this point. They tightened their investigation than before. They cleverly moved the steps and start finding Sethu’s team all over the world. ASRC was very happy and announced the media that the threats had been under control and they were going to resume the MARS Mission project. They invited the shortlisted researchers again those who withdrew their offer during this threat. They were also ready to re-join. ASRC had decided to continue this project with the remaining 43 researchers. All of them had been  called for 20 days hardcore training in ASRC before departing to MARS. Meantime Irshad’s team arrested all the accused from different countries.

                                Finally, Archana was getting ready for a permanent trip. After that incident she was very silent. She did not show any emotions on her face. The day before she left, she and her mom hugged each other and cried a lot.

                                “My girl, please don’t skip your breakfast. Take care”, her mom  could not control her tears. She cried a lot. She was not able to speak also. Tears did the rest. Finally her mom told,

                                “Archana, please don’t wash your hair daily”

As usual Archana’s father was very reserved. He was not showing his real feelings. He was stubborn and he was just smiling at Archana.

                                “My dear girl Archana, I hope you will come back one day and I will hold your hands and roam around the city like how we were were enjoying  when you were young.  Keep it in your mind always. Listen to your heart and implement it using your brain”

Archana said a final goodbye to India and left for United States of America.

                                The US government requested all the countries to hand over the criminals to them as they acted as the threat to ASRC and convicted by them. All the countries’ governments were ready to handover the criminals, considering them as the traitors of this nation.

                                Hardcore training was started for the MARS project researchers. Archana was completely concentrating on the training. She did not show any emotions or feelings. She did not even speak with anyone in the team. ASRC had decided to send a team of 10 members with all equipments to MARS. Once this team successfully set the research center  & travel strategy, then the rest will be sent. So the responsibility was quite high for the first 10 members team. Based on the success of this team, they will resume the project with the remaining team.

                                The entire Sethu’s team was taken to United States of America. FBI agents were seriously investigating to find the reason and cause for these threats. They tried different ways of investigation, but they always got silence as the answer. Everyone kept very silent and nobody opened their mouth. Especially Sethu did not even see the people who was investigating. He was simply staring at the floor. He was not able to come out from the extreme pain given by Archana. Nothing can give a pain like LOVE. The investigation people tried a lot to find the cause, but they could not. They decided to close this case.

                                Twenty days of hardcore training was completed and everybody was well trained. ASRC selected the first 10 members team based on the performance of this training. Archana was selected as one of the 10 members team.

                                The US government had decided to encounter all the criminals and signed their death sentence. They decided to take care of this encounter using guns on the next Saturday.

                                ASRC decided to send the first 10 members team to MARS on the next Saturday. All the equipments were arranged and Archana was getting ready for her permanent trip to MARS.

The Next Saturday……………

                                The space shuttle was loaded with all the necessary equipments. Ten researchers were ready along with the two senior astronauts. Everyone looked very excited, but not Archana. She was not normal. She never spoke to anyone and she was always thinking about something. Everyone was given instructions about the do’s and dont’s in the space shuttle. The count down timer showed 20 minutes to depart.

                                All the criminals were brought to a open ground along with Sethu, located outskirts of residential area. Everyone seemed very silent and especially Sethu was just staring at the ground. They were made to kneel down on the ground and two cops were tying their hands at the back.

                                The rocket with space shuttle was ready to depart. Everyone occupied their seats along with the two senior astronauts. Everyone had their microphone attached with their helmet, where they can hear all the instructions.

                                We are ready to depart. Countdown 10,9,8,7….’

Instructions were flowing over their microphones.

                                All the criminals knelt down in a straight row and cops were standing in front of them with the machine guns. Each criminal had a cop with machine gun pointing at them. Sethu knelt down at the right corner and was still staring at the ground. The cop was getting ready to shoot with his gun. Before shooting, he asked Sethu a question.

                                “Do you have anything to say, which I could help after you?”

For the first time, Sethu looked away from the ground and he looked at his face. Then he looked at the sky, where he could see the space shuttle was flying towards the sky and disappeared. Again Sethu looked at him and said.

                                Thani manidhan oruvanuku unavu illaiyenil intha jagathinai erithiduvom’

                                (Meaning �" Even if a single man is starving without food, then there is nothing wrong to destroy this world)

There heard series of guns shots for few seconds.

                                The multistage rocket was traveling towards the space. All researchers including Archana were attached to their seats and were listening to  the instructions. The first part of the rocket detached after the first stage. The instructions were kept on flowing and they were still attached to their seats. The second part of the rocket detached after the second stage. The space shuttle slowly came out of the atmosphere and started floating in the space.

                                You can move from your seats now’, Instructions through microphone.

Everyone removed their safety equipments and started floating as there was no gravity. They were floating towards the two senior astronauts for further instructions. Archana was floating at the last of the group. Suddenly she detached from that group without their knowledge. As everyone was busy in their first space walk, they did not notice her. The two senior astronauts also did not notice that she was moving to the other end of the space shuttle, there she could see some circuit boxes with electronic display. She opened the circuit box at the center, where there were different colors of wires connecting different circuit boxes. She took some set of colored wires in her hand and analyzed. Till that second, she did not show any feelings or emotions, but suddenly tears were coming out of her eyes. She told in a soft voice,

                                I really love you Sethu”

She unplugged the wires in her hand. The next second, the space shuttle blasted. People could see the bright light of blasting in the sky from Earth.

                                ASRC tried to analyze the cause of this failure, but they were not able to find it. They investigated the technical team to identify the cause. They temporarily stopped the MARS Mission project and were analyzing on the failures. But they got no clue.

                                Archana’s things were handed over to her family. Both her father and mother burst out of tears. They were not able to control the tears. Her mother fainted after hearing the news.

                                Sethu’s parents did not want their son’s body to be brought back to India. They wanted to complete the funeral by US government itself. They felt ashamed of being  a parent of a traitor. Till the end of their life, there were treated like a nation’s traitor’s parents.

                                ASRC donated 10 lakhs to Archana’s family and they conveyed deep condolences. Indian government also donated 5 lakhs to her family. Later, Archana’s story was included in Indian school education.

                                ASRC tried to find the cause of the failure and failed. So they temporarily stopped the MARS Mission project and concentrated on other things.

2 years later…

                                A medium sized meteor came very fast and hit the surface of the moon. A big hole was created on the moon because of that. The entire world was speaking about that. ASRC, USA sent a robot to moon to analyze the impact. The robot kept on sending pictures to Earth. From that report they found, 80 feet deep hole was created because of the meteor impact and they could see the traces of mixed Hydrogen-Oxygen molecules. This could be a sign of presence of water in moon. ASRC was praised by everyone to find such an information.

                                Few months later, Russian Space Research Center started a Human Mission to Moon to analyze on the 80 feet hole in Moon. They wanted to prove once again that they were always No.1 in space research.

                                Simultaneously Indian Space Research center was undergoing research on the cheapest transmission to moon.

At the same time,

                                In Mogadishu, Somalia, a 7 year old boy was crawling on the ground with his tongue out. He was extremely lean, just bones covered with skin. He was not able to walk also. He was very thirsty and his tongue came out for the thirst of water. Hot Sun was shining at the top, which dehydrates the entire water content of the body. He came out far away from residential camp on search of water. At some particular time, he was not able to crawl also. He looked at the Sun, which burnt his eyes.

                                Several Indian space researchers and physicists were involved in finding the cheapest transmission. They were testing with several created algorithms.

                                The boy looked at the Sun which burnt his eyes and he could not move. Somehow he crawled few more steps and touched the sand with his hand. His face was trying to show some expression mixed with joy and cry. The hot Sun and extreme thirst stopped him to express his feel. The sand looked to be wet. He thought it contained water and took the sand in his hand. He poured the sand directly into his mouth, which got struck in his throat and respiratory system. The next five minutes, the boy was struggling to breath. The thirst, hunger, hot Sun and sand in the throat helped him to have a peaceful death in five minutes. The hell life came to an end.

                                Finally India succeeded in cheapest transmission. The next day magazines was completely talking about this. ‘India to be a developed nation soon’. The world is very thirsty to show themselves at top.



© 2015 Irshad


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

262 Views
Added on May 11, 2015
Last Updated on May 11, 2015


Author

Irshad
Irshad

Writing
Haunted Dreams Haunted Dreams

A Chapter by Irshad


The Third Empire The Third Empire

A Chapter by Irshad


I Quit I Quit

A Chapter by Irshad