Chapter 5, Meltdown

Chapter 5, Meltdown

A Chapter by Matilda Bradley
"

Im sorry chapters get skipped we haven't been able to find the other ones but starting from chp 5 I wont skip any!!! :) Btw the man was the man that saved her.

"

Toby wasn't at school the next day. I thought it was strange, but I wasn't worried. When he isn't at school it becomes obvious that he is the only person I talk to. I was practically invisible. That morning I was sitting in math class, half listening, half drawing. The teacher noticed that I wasn't taking notes. "Kate! Tell me the answer!" She shouted across the large classroom, pointing at the white board that stretched around the room. I stood up, 'umm.. its a-a" I stuttered. I really had no idea. "Class?" she asked. Everyone raised their hand. That was embarrassing. The bell rang. I went to my locker to get a book for biology, when the "popular" girls followed me. They surrounded me. I zoned out. I heard on girl say, "What was it like when you parents ditched you?". "That's it!" I yelled. I slammed my books onto the floor. They continued to mock me. Now, I'm not the kind of girl that will tolerate that kind of thing, which those girls soon found out. They came closer and closer to me. "I said that's it!" I screamed. Everyone stared at me. "Is that what your parents said when they ditched you?" Everyone watched as my fist hit the girls nose. She threw herself on the floor. I panicked. I ran out of the school. I didn't know where to go so I ran to Toby's house. I was crying so hard I had to stop and sit down. All of my thoughts were racing through my head. Then I saw that I was sitting across the street from his house. I walked to the door and rang the doorbell. Toby's dad came to the door. "Come on in." he said. Something was wrong I could tell. All of the lights were off and they were all talking very quietly. "Where's To-" I was interrupted my someone holding a rag to my mouth. Everything went black.



© 2014 Matilda Bradley


Author's Note

Matilda Bradley
I wont skip anymore I promise!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
Added on June 3, 2014
Last Updated on June 3, 2014