Chapter 6, Captured

Chapter 6, Captured

A Chapter by Matilda Bradley
"

"

I woke with a headache. I glanced around me. I was in what looked like some kind of prison van. There were two smaller seats and one other seat, that I was strapped into. There were two other people in the van. They were armed so I decided not to speak to them. When we finally got to where they were taking me, they ordered me to get out. I stepped out in to the scorching heat and blazing sun. I definitely was not in Seattle any more. I was heavily guarded. I tried to look around for Toby. I couldn't see him any where. I saw his little sister. I became even more worried about what was going on now that we had a seven year old. There were two boys, they looked my age or maybe a little younger, and one girl, but she looked much older than me. They led us into prison-like cells. Girls in one boys in the other. The cells were right next to each other and I noticed an rectangular opening in the was near the floor. Once the guards left I dropped to my knees to see through the opening. "Hey" I whispered. One of them noticed me. "is Toby in there?" I asked him. He looked confused. I tried to describe him, and he said "He was in here, but they took him out. I will tell you if or when he gets back. Just so you know my name is Ethan." "Thanks" I told him. I could stop thinking about that he said IF or when, was their a chance he wasn't coming back? My thoughts were interrupted by the slam of the boys door. Ethan appeared at the opening. He mouthed the words "He's here." I ran to the opening, I saw him. He was unconscious. "Toby!" I yelled. Ethan and the other boy helped bring him closer to the wall. "Toby, wake up, Toby!" Another door slammed down the hallway. He opened his eyes. The first thing he said was "Where's Kate?" I put my hand on his arm. "Here" I said. "Thank God your okay Max!" He yelled, probably a little too loud. We had no idea what time it was. There we no windows. I noticed that Ethan was wearing a watch. "Ethan, what time is it?" I whispered. Its almost eleven. PM.
We tried to sleep, but it was no use. I cried. I didn't really know why. They were tears of sadness and anger and not knowing what will happen. I felt Toby's hand on mine. "Don't cry Max, I'll get you out of here"



© 2014 Matilda Bradley


Author's Note

Matilda Bradley
no more skipping!!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
Added on June 3, 2014
Last Updated on June 3, 2014
Tags: