Naked I Came

Naked I Came

A Poem by JC

Naked I came into the world of your essence.

 

You bathed me in beauty, washing over me like a warm summer’s rain. The temperature of my skin rising to an exquisite heat under the intense gaze of sky blue eyes.

 

You clothe me in silks of desire and passion. Caresses of cashmere and velvet kisses, weaving a veil over my consciousness until the realm of reality is enveloped into the abyss of you and I.

 

You nourish me with the poetry of your voice. Sweet whispers echoing dreams of entwined futures. Honey laden musings etching wanton impressions on my psyche.

 

Naked I came and naked I will leave, for without you I am and will remain, incomplete.

 

 

© 2008 JC


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This says much of what he means to you. Nothing is as vulnerable as being naked. To be such for someone with your inner self is the most trusting thing you can do. And for someone to give so much of themselves to you in kind is that reciprocated. Nice to see this form of love expression written out. Take care.

Posted 15 Years Ago


Very sentimental... to show your vulnerable without your love... I found this to be so heartwarming but sensual.

Posted 15 Years Ago


This has nice sentiment, but I would love to see some unexpected adjectives and/or metaphors included. Surprise me with the love you're extolling.

Posted 16 Years Ago


Your narrative style is very rich in impressionistic description, with a subtle tinge of irony. Your poem sasys more than it otherwise ought to in lengthy detail and feeling.

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This is the second poem of you that I read. I think I just love your style. Something about it, straight and simple, speak directly to me.

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 5, 2008
Last Updated on February 6, 2008

Author

JC
JC

Fort Worth, TX



About
I am 40+ year old native of Fargo, North Dakota, (yes I said Fargo.). I've journaled, blogged and written poetry my entire adult life, and now I am starting to write a novel, which if published, will .. more..

Writing
Looking For Clues Looking For Clues

A Story by JC