It All Changes

It All Changes

A Story by Joey Nizz

I dunno how long has it been, you see I don't think of you as much as I used too and honestly I lost track of the time on how long has it been.
You see, my eyes don't sparkle up whenever I hear your name or a name similar to yours, that spark has dried up and evaporated.
I don't get goosebumps or the chills whenever you walk by and hey guess what?
My heart decided not to race anymore, it stopped racing whenever I see your smile.
You don't get to me like used to do before.
Your just a bad memory in back of the very depth of my mind, a fucked up nightmare that when I woke up from it I knew it wasn't real, just an other meaningless dream.
So
Don't get surprised the next time your way crosses mine in the middle of the way when I don't even take a glimpse your way. And don't bother talking to me, you wont get a response or even a pause.
I'm done, I am done! I'm done fighting the same battle that I always end up loosing, I'm done playing the same old game where I'm always lost.
And you know what is the saddest part?
Its that you have no one to blame whats so ever but yourself!
I gave you everything, I even gave you every chance, all of the chances you could have ever asked for, and what did you do with them?
You messed it all up, you messed every time.
And now I only walk around with nothing but a big smile on my face with a laughter that is even louder than before.
The lessons that are learned and the pain that I obtained, made me stronger and have open my eyes to see whats in front of me, to see who you really are.
It looks to me that your the one that has lost
Lost it all when you lost me.

© 2017 Joey Nizz


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow! This emotional words used. Truly still in pain somehow. Great ending but the way you talk previously convinced me that you are deeply hurt. Left with a scar than can never be erased by time. Nice story. Keep writing.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

7 Years Ago

Yeah well..
Sometimes to take out in writing can help ease it, but will it eventually.
.. read more
You see, my eyes don't sparkle up whenever I hear your name or a name similar to yours, that spark has dried up and evaporated.

nicely done joey..
sometimes relations don't work out...
what we expect and what others end up being to us... it just remains as a bad memory in life...
sometimes it does require courage to move on...to let the hurt heal ...
and time i guess heals all the wounds..
and the scars will remain as a memory of the lost battles...
thanks for sharing this wonderful creation

Posted 7 Years Ago


0 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Joey Nizz

7 Years Ago

I hope all good thinking, if not then I apologize.
Ardra

7 Years Ago

Don't apologize I meant in good way...I like thinking about things analysing the situations ...I gue.. read more
Joey Nizz

7 Years Ago

Lol me too.. from the amount of thinking that I make does explain the 2 white hairs on my head, I be.. read more
Many people cause hurt because they are glory hunters and tread on others to satisfy their own neediness - especially some women I know.
A truth spoke loud here
:)

Posted 7 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

7 Years Ago

Yeah I agree, they just love the spot light not knowing that their spot light thats shinning down on.. read more
Tony Jordan

7 Years Ago

Yeah I agree - they should stop repeating the same selfish behaviours that drive good people away.
Joey Nizz

7 Years Ago

They will once it happens to them, then they'll realize what they have done and hopefully maybe be o.. read more
A piece which I can relate to from a time of yesteryear. Its AWFUL when someone has you in such a grip and feels that they can manipulate you in anyway they want. Your words towards the end told the story of taking the 'first step' away from that person to rid yourself of their poisoness ways. The last 4 lines were AWESOME and felt so SATISFYING to read.

As time moves on, we become stronger and it is those who have caused the hurt all become weaker.

FANTASTIC PIECE.

Mark.

Posted 7 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Joey Nizz

7 Years Ago

I'm glad you can relate to it, and I agree with your line thank you for sharing and reviewing this!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 12, 2017
Last Updated on April 16, 2017
Tags: Changes, heart, betryal, hurt

Author

Joey Nizz
Joey Nizz

Manama, Reef Island, Bahrain



About
Whatever the mind and heart creates, I put it down with my pen on a paper, whatever inspires me and whatever inspires others, I got to share the inspiration and the knowledge and the hardship that I a.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Night Works Night Works

A Story by Stan Lee


Writing Writing

A Poem by Tashida