THIS IS YOUR LIFE!

THIS IS YOUR LIFE!

A Poem by Joey Nizz

Your life is a result of your own choices.
We all have them, and only you decide what choice you make for your present to have a better future and a memorable past.
Once you decide something, commit to it but stay malleable.
Its your life and its yours to live, there are no continuations, or re-do's, so live it by the choices you make.
Do what you love and do it frequently.
If you don't like it? change it! change it to something you would like and later possibly love.
If you don't have enough time, then stop wasting it on petty things like watching YouTube or browsing the net through your phone.
If you don't like the job that you have then quit! you will find something better as long as you are happy with your life with positive energy.
If your looking for someone to love, "The one", Don't, just stop; They will be right there waiting for you when you start doing the things you love!
Stop scrutinizing and analyzing, all emotions are beautiful! whether you cry or laugh, life is simple like that with all of its emotions.
When you eat please appreciate every last bite, because not a lot of people can have what your having just be thankful that you have something to eat.
Open your mind and heart to embrace new things and people, we are all united in all of our differences.
After this I want you to ask the next person you see and it doesn't matter who it is, ask them about their passion, what drives them and share your inspiring dream with them, you will never know what you will find.
Travel more often and see the world, and its ok if you get lost, getting lost will only help you find yourself.
Some opportunities only come once in a life time, so what are you waiting for?
SEIZE THEM!
Life is about the people you meet as you grow up or as you go, and the things you create with them. So go out there and start creating!
LIFE IS SHORT! 
Live your dreams, share your passion and spread your love.
Life is short and it is here to be lived.
So live it with passion
And do the things you love.


© 2017 Joey Nizz


Author's Note

Joey Nizz
Life is short, time is fast with no replays or rewinds, so live the perfect moment and make it memorable.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

very inspiring and productive piece if writing...one of your best one,,, the lines that really amazed me m"Travel more often and see the world, and its ok if you get lost, getting lost will only help you find yourself."...thank you for sharing

Posted 6 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

6 Years Ago

Your welcome, Im glad you liked it :)
It's true ..life is short..
"Live your dreams, share your passion and spread your love".
My fav lines..
Good job

Posted 7 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

7 Years Ago

Thank you, Im really glad you liked it :)
"If your looking for someone to love, "The one", Don't, just stop; They will be right there waiting for you when you start doing the things you love!"

Love the line. Okay Joey, I will read and apply. ;)

Posted 7 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

7 Years Ago

Hehe Im glad that you did!
Thank you for your review and good luck for once you start applyin.. read more
WOW.........
An inspiring work,Joey!
The positive vibe flowing through your poem is palpable while reading your work.
Loved your work:)

Posted 7 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

7 Years Ago

Thanks Naat!
Im really glad you think so and thank you for your honest review!
Zephyr

7 Years Ago

My pleasure......
IF YOU'RE TIRED OF RESTARTING, QUIT GIVING UP!
JUST
DO IT!!!!!

Posted 7 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

7 Years Ago

Well said!
A beautiful, powerful, life changing message you have here! I'm excited that you wrote this and shared it! I believe people are starved for this wisdom and encouragement these days.
A message of this caliber can reach in and heal hearts. Many want to blame their problems on everyone else. This kindly redirects and says look at yourself and make your choices count. To live chasing feelings or on autopilot is a waste. To live with purpose and intention is life.
Your words are like a hug I hope all receive! Keep being you! It shines through your writing! Big heart, full of love, and compassion, mixed with empathy! I love this piece!!
Tabby

Posted 7 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

7 Years Ago

Im hoping that you are right about this message healing hearts because thats what Im hoping for.
read more
Yes I like your note, nobody is rich or poor Before God, he has given equal pain and pleasure to both. Yes we need to be thankful(love), and enjoy(work) till we live on this earth.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

7 Years Ago

Thank you and your right, thank you for your comment.
"Open your mind and heart to embrace new things and people, we are all united in all of our differences.
After this I want you to ask the next person you see and it doesn't matter who it is, ask them about their passion, what drives them and share your inspiring dream with them, you will never know what you will find".

I didnt know how and what to ask, when i had met any person in my life. Nice trying to know the other person's tastes, and stories. But people just commit just for nothing, only to love you back or be in commitment, I think mind is acting, is it because, once you got failed, it is asking whether we live for the guy, already when a taste has been developed. i dont think lessons taught are good, otherwise why should we fail in finding or doing for people. Finally I learnt, Only Love can Hold two persons together, whether it is relationship of Brother and sister, or lovers, or wife and husband, or mother and father.

Ayyo Vasudeva!!!!!!!!

I feel when people get commited(in a relationship), you should be 100% caring for each other, if you are not commited then only there is a chance to ask questions or trying to know others. I am fully wet in Ocean, dont dare to say, now you learn swimming, because the ship is sinking. How idiotic way of treating a person it is, yes people still dare to say 'you are like mom, and no you are not like my mom'. Its funny, people explore anything in their One.

Posted 7 Years Ago


JessyJacob

7 Years Ago

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!
Joey Nizz

7 Years Ago

Your welcome.
JessyJacob

7 Years Ago

I was also not been asked, but took comitment internally, which I thought perfect, meaning in life t.. read more
Profoundly penned....enjoyed :) x

Posted 7 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

7 Years Ago

Thank you, Im glad that you think so :)
And thanks for your review.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

456 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 3, 2017
Last Updated on May 3, 2017
Tags: Life, life is too short, dreams, united

Author

Joey Nizz
Joey Nizz

Manama, Reef Island, Bahrain



About
Whatever the mind and heart creates, I put it down with my pen on a paper, whatever inspires me and whatever inspires others, I got to share the inspiration and the knowledge and the hardship that I a.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Coffee Coffee

A Poem by Kittenincake


Goodnight Goodnight

A Poem by Ethan