One Night Stand +1

One Night Stand +1

A Chapter by Jack "DO NOT USE" Young
"

I like the title.

"

I growled as my eyes opened, feebly attempting to fight off the sunlight through intimediation. Too bad I'm not quite scary. Well that and I doubt light is conscious...or afraid of me. As my eyes adjust I examine my surroundings. Nothing too shocking, a bed, room painted white, a dresser and whatnot. What makes me panic is the brown-haired girl sleeping peacefully at my side. Wait a bit...

 

"Oi," I shook the girl until she woke up. "Who are you?"

 

"What?" She muttered, traces of sleep still clouding her eyes.

 

"Who are you? Where am I?" I shifted to face her, and gasped at the sudden coolness between my legs. "And where the hell are my pants?!"

 

The girl giggled softly and pulled herself against me, making me tense. In all honesty, the foreign touch of her was rather nice, but it'd be lovely to know what was going on.

 

"Were you THAT drunk last night?" She coo'd. Well appereantly, I thought to myself. "I'm Alexa, your pants are...we can worry about that later, and you're in my bed. I believe."

 

I found myself horrified for a moment. Here I was, with no control over the situation, and that's simply just not right. The only way out of here, out of this situation, is running. I jumped out of the bed quickly, ignoring my naked shame.

 

"So, what shall we do? Do you have the time?" my Irish accent squeaked its way to the surface.

 

"Well, we could spend the morning enjoying ourselves again," She licked her lips slyly. "Or we can go get a bite to eat. Haven't eatten in a few days and I know the perfect place to dine and dash." A wry smile crossed her lips.

 

Against my better judgement, I decided maybe it'd be best to stick with her for a while.

 

"I need some pants if we're going out." I state, trying to be as blunt as possible, hoping she isn't too hurt by me turning down her offer.

 

"Of course,"  She climbs out of bed and reveals her nakedness as well. In spite of my current dilemia, both internally and externally, I find my eyes locked on her. She notices and gives her hips a slight shake. She tosses a pair of pants at me and it takes me a moment to realize they were intended for me. "There ya' go."

 

"Skinny jeans?"

 

"It's all I got."

 

Gripping the whole time, I pull on the c**k-crushing pants and follow my appereant consort into the city.



© 2011 Jack "DO NOT USE" Young


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

233 Views
Added on April 19, 2011
Last Updated on April 19, 2011


Author

Jack "DO NOT USE" Young
Jack "DO NOT USE" Young

Apopka, FL



About
I'm going to say this immediately. I AM NOT A POET. I AM NOT A PROBLEM SOLVER. I AM NOT EMPATHETIC TO WHINERS. KEEP YOUR COWARDICE AT THE DOOR. I DO NOT CARE FOR YOUR S****Y POETRY THAT YOU WROTE IN 2.. more..

Writing