Author's Interlude 1

Author's Interlude 1

A Chapter by Jack Tar
"

The beginning of a comedy I'm currently doing. I wrote all of this at about 4 AM so I was pretty arrogant about it. That's not to say that I don't still feel this way, I'm just apologizing in advance.

"
Version:1.0 StartHTML:0000000174 EndHTML:0000003630 StartFragment:0000002404 EndFragment:0000003594 SourceURL:file://localhost/Volumes/PORTFOLIO/HitlerTimeTravelComedy

            Let me tell you about the time everyone thought it would be hilarious to destroy the universe.

 

            It started off with some pretty good intentions, I’ll admit, but then again, so did, you know, the Spanish Inquisition, or that “FRIENDS” spin-off “Joey”. Really, nobody ever has a really great idea and then tries to screw it up, do they? Take killing Hitler for example, how could you go wrong? You get yourself a gun, you get yourself a Time machine, really, it’s hard NOT to screw it up. I know of 3 such idiots that exactly did the thing. The one thing that could never go wrong went wrong and this is exactly how it happened.

            What you are about to read may be a tad unnerving, JK, it’ll blow your freaking mind.



© 2014 Jack Tar


Author's Note

Jack Tar
I wrote this shit at 4 AM, I hope tje rest isn't like it though

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

170 Views
Added on December 29, 2014
Last Updated on December 29, 2014
Tags: more shit, interlude


Author

Jack Tar
Jack Tar

Baltimore, MD



About
(sadly, this is shamelessly ripped off of the website I originally posted my s**t on. Since then, I've lost the password, and with hopes of finding it again someday, maybe I'll post stuff on both webs.. more..

Writing
Comradery Comradery

A Chapter by Jack Tar


Vagabond Vagabond

A Chapter by Jack Tar