S.L.U.T

S.L.U.T

A Poem by SuicidePact.
"

a poem about a girl who used to be my best friend, but she decided she'd rather sleep around, then have any real friends, and just left me.

"

Does it feel good?

knowing nobody loves you,

knowing you left us all behind,

Knowing that your being used.

 

Do you realise?

That your privacy is online,

That you're labelled 'A good time'

You lost all our respect.

 

Do you notice?

your just an object,

some one to f**k with,

with no added drama,

 

Does your daddy know?

You slept with every boy in town,

Bet your mummy doesn't realise,

that your sleeping around.

 

Do you feel good?

when you look at yourself in the mirror,

you're all alone now.

Is it all becoming clearer?

 

Are you surprised?

That you don't have a disease,

That they aren't coming back for more?

That you turned out to be a f*****g w***e.

© 2012 SuicidePact.


Author's Note

SuicidePact.
#I don't like swearing, usually i avoid it, but this is about something that has hurt me alot, and I just needed to use those words, the wounds haven't healed yet and I feel so strongly about this!!! so im sorry if that word offends you.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

This is just beautiful. The raw emotions that are left here are quite powerful, and you've been able to harness them just enough to create something with them. It is a powerful work that is easily relatable. I feel that too many times we don't give anger enough credit for it's power to be creative, but this proves that wrong. The structure is nice, repeating a question is brilliant. I'd love to know what sparked this gem to be written. Thank you.

Posted 12 Years Ago


6 of 6 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
G!o
Smart and beautiful way to channel out the pain. I love this...

Posted 11 Years Ago


The poem was direct and the words were honest. No weakness in the poem. Just powerful words making their point. Thank you for the excellent poem.
Coyote

Posted 11 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Pax
so sad, its always good to put your anger into writing.
beautiful write.

Posted 11 Years Ago


The swearing adds to the poem in this case. It's no holds barred on the way you feel, not pulling any punches. I like your directness.
first stanza, last line should be you're not your, same with third stanza, second line, fourth stanza, fourth line.
Great write!

Posted 11 Years Ago


This is brilliant. I love how well the rhyming works here.

Posted 11 Years Ago


I believe this is my favorite of your poems so far. It is honest and raw, a true expression. No need for apologies on my behalf. Good job.


Posted 11 Years Ago


No offence at all.. great writing..your expressing that is important!.. there but for the grace of God go anyone...do you want someone like that for a friend? Perhaps not..but has anyone ever asked why she is living life like this right now ? Perhaps not..first time I heard this word..I was dressed in a halter dress with a turtle neck long sleeved shirt underneath..I was 16, a virgin..and my mother told me as I was walking out the door.. I was dressed like a s**t ...

Posted 11 Years Ago


It's sad that most girls these days turn out this way...it makes me sick nowadays, but I don't bother trying to change them. They are who they are and if they want to change, then they will realize sooner or later. Sometimes, many don't realize no one likes them anymore after they do certain things...sad, but very well expressed :) Keep up the good work.

Posted 11 Years Ago


succinct! very neat

Posted 11 Years Ago


I like this a lot, in fact probably one of my favorite pieces by you so far. Sorry that you have to deal with that kind of person though. But your writing was good.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

5355 Views
173 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 12 Libraries
Added on March 12, 2012
Last Updated on April 8, 2012

Author

SuicidePact.
SuicidePact.

Not telling!, SecretVille., Australia



About
You'll find a lot about me through my writing. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


~ The Unreachable ~ The Unreachable

A Poem by