S.L.U.T

S.L.U.T

A Poem by SuicidePact.
"

a poem about a girl who used to be my best friend, but she decided she'd rather sleep around, then have any real friends, and just left me.

"

Does it feel good?

knowing nobody loves you,

knowing you left us all behind,

Knowing that your being used.

 

Do you realise?

That your privacy is online,

That you're labelled 'A good time'

You lost all our respect.

 

Do you notice?

your just an object,

some one to f**k with,

with no added drama,

 

Does your daddy know?

You slept with every boy in town,

Bet your mummy doesn't realise,

that your sleeping around.

 

Do you feel good?

when you look at yourself in the mirror,

you're all alone now.

Is it all becoming clearer?

 

Are you surprised?

That you don't have a disease,

That they aren't coming back for more?

That you turned out to be a f*****g w***e.

© 2012 SuicidePact.


Author's Note

SuicidePact.
#I don't like swearing, usually i avoid it, but this is about something that has hurt me alot, and I just needed to use those words, the wounds haven't healed yet and I feel so strongly about this!!! so im sorry if that word offends you.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

This is just beautiful. The raw emotions that are left here are quite powerful, and you've been able to harness them just enough to create something with them. It is a powerful work that is easily relatable. I feel that too many times we don't give anger enough credit for it's power to be creative, but this proves that wrong. The structure is nice, repeating a question is brilliant. I'd love to know what sparked this gem to be written. Thank you.

Posted 12 Years Ago


6 of 6 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Aww, I am so sorry :(
I can feel your emotions poured out into the poem.
It is written very well:)
If her parents don't know now, they will soon I promise. It comes back around.
Great job.

Ashley Rivers--Dream BIG and you'll win BIG:)

Posted 12 Years Ago


"If a girl doesn't have sex, then she's a prude. If a girl does have sex, then she's a w***e."
~Unknown
The world isn't fair, and I'm not saying that you are being judgemental, but this reminded me of that quote.


Posted 12 Years Ago


The hurt is obvious in the heartfelt poem. Sometimes one word really is worth more than a picture. As is in this event. Strong word to inroduce strong feelings about a very real life situation. Decisions can affect more than just the decision maker.
Good write in my estimation. I think it took courage to come right out with it.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I confess my enjoyment of this piece was hampered by my misgivings over the word 's**t.' I do ever so hate it, people throw it about, and label those people who believe that lust is just as worthy as love as being somehow less than they are. People who believe they are better than someone because they have slept with less people than them or because they "loved" the people they have slept with are particularly repulsive to me.

Personal misgivings about the titling of the piece, and perhaps the source of some its emotions, aside I still found it enjoyable. It was passionate, with a clear and good sense of rhythm. Very well done. References to the modern condition in which relationships, friendly and otherwise, exist where included without turning the piece into a pop culture poem with a shelf life of about ten minutes. Well done for that as well.

All in all while I may find the subject and inspiration distasteful, its execution was impressive and skillful.

Regards,
A.E.

Posted 12 Years Ago


One of the best poems i have read on this site.
I am not competent enough to comment.
Simply amazing.

Posted 12 Years Ago


this was amazing and perfectly written and a favourite.

Posted 12 Years Ago


it built up inside you your feeling and emotions and you let it rip on paper. great poem. loed it

Posted 12 Years Ago


I can definitely feel your emotions in this. You pored out your feelings and that's the best way to write. Great poem.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I think that, to be absolutely honest in writing, you should always use whatever words compel you to write to get emotions onto the page. I see that here...it is genuine and highly descriptive of your pain. It's when people use swear words with falseness that it gets bad.

I liked this, I could feel your pain and anger and anguish. Time to heal. Keep writing!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Like it's been stated before, the emotion in this is strong and well put. The way you set the scene and captivated the audience's attention was amazing and honorable in its own way.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

5364 Views
173 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 12 Libraries
Added on March 12, 2012
Last Updated on April 8, 2012

Author

SuicidePact.
SuicidePact.

Not telling!, SecretVille., Australia



About
You'll find a lot about me through my writing. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


~ The Unreachable ~ The Unreachable

A Poem by