The loss of a great friendship.

The loss of a great friendship.

A Poem by SuicidePact.

She was fifteen,

an innocent one at that.

Until one day she was playing with this boy.

They were home alone, and he took her down to his room.

 

With the laptop upon the bed beside them,

they fucked

and they fucked

and again and again.

 

This girl, my friend,

was never the same again.

She broke her boyfriends heart,

the news was spread throughout the school.

I defended her from those who called her names.

 

That boy who she fucked, was not her man,

he had no interest in her she'd be forever alone.

I hated that boy, i hated his guts.

He stole her from me, my innocent little girl.

 

My life is now different,

She changed even more, Bragging about her hook ups, her one night stands.

That boy has changed schools now, he's out of my life.

I shall never forgive him, for ruining what was.

 

© 2012 SuicidePact.


Author's Note

SuicidePact.
#sorry about swearing again.
# this is a sequel to my poem titled S.L.U.T
# my best friend was dating my really close guy friend, cheated on him with some random guy from our grade who is only interested in sex, he shags every girl who is dumb enough!! and she broke my friends heart then lied to me, told me she was a virgin, but then eventually she had to confess and after that she started sleeping around and doing drugs, getting drunk all the time and stopped talking to me cos i am boring.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review




Reviews

This is so sad. Girls lose their heads over men who aren't worth it. The man doesn't care, the firl's life is ruined.

Posted 12 Years Ago


ok... well, looking at just the poem and taking your personal element out of it, I didn't understand it, in this case, you need to give people names or look at it from someone's perspective because you're saying he, she, him, her, girl, boy, friend, etc. So it's too easy to get mixed up with who did what and who you're pissed with. If you have to explain the poem afterward then the poem itself didn't do the job.
Now the personal element, I can understand how annoyed you are, are you pissed with you're guy friend's girlfriend (see what I mean?) or the guy who slept with her? Because, if I were to judge this I'd say nothing forced that girl to cheat on your friend, sure that guy slept around a lot but it's not like he raped her or anything, he's no angel, don't get me wrong but it takes two to tango and she played her part. Your friend and this girl were young, probably still are. It happens, people cheat sometimes, just got to move on, hopefully your guy friend will judge the next one better and it will last longer. But, it only takes one, one girl, one relationship and it could last until they pop their clogs!

Posted 12 Years Ago


I like this as a sequel. This shows how what happened effected you on more than one level.

People are complicated. We are sometimes driven by weakness and needs. We can be noble and generous too. Poets often explore these things in a way that helps other people understand one another better.

Poems belong first of all to the poet. As you develop as a woman your poetry will change with you. Keep writing and keep being honest.

Good job.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I guess I can relate to this, I had a really good friend as well, and I lost her to a bunch of stupid peer pressure stuff, and now she's just a totally different person and we don't even talk anymore. It is really sad how life changes because of one stupid thing that we do, in a moment of thoughtlessness, and that affects our entire life. I feel really bad for this, really. You have written a great poem, and expressed yourself. I forgive the swearing, I guess it sounded right in this angry and regretful mood you probably felt. Maybe a bit more detail on the emotion would have been nice, but yeah, poetry is about expressing yourself. :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


Such a intense write. But that's what happens in high school. You lose friends to guys. You lose friends to Drama. It's stupid.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

lovely poem and great job you did well thanks for sharing your work with me

Posted 12 Years Ago


very passionate, quite sad and a lament for lost innocence. a very personal piece.

Posted 12 Years Ago


f**k is the right word to use...

Posted 12 Years Ago



2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

324 Views
19 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on March 19, 2012
Last Updated on March 19, 2012

Author

SuicidePact.
SuicidePact.

Not telling!, SecretVille., Australia



About
You'll find a lot about me through my writing. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


My Love My Love

A Poem by Aella.lives