Death by Pillows

Death by Pillows

A Poem by JalousieJacinth
"

Poem when I discovered the person who I loved was possibly cheating on me (probably cheating on me).

"

I kept you around

just to keep you alive

a song in the wind was a soul

to revive.

Around to another

Creeping around under covers

Billowing backwards

A ruckus

Still and attending

broken hearts for the mending

find liquid vibrations

victorious in the shadows.

© 2014 JalousieJacinth


Author's Note

JalousieJacinth
Yes, I am talking about cum

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Well, I think we have a little more than juvie humor or mere innuendo here... There's a complexity to your words and lines of words. Your meaning isn't easily read here, nor should it be, but I'd venture a guess that the poor fellow drowned in his own happiness or... yours. I must admit that I took your authors note for a clue, but in any event it was certainly an interesting piece of work. I enjoyed reading it!

Betrayal is the stuff poets are made of... if you haven't already you might find my poem 'Un-concert' interesting. I'm off to read another of your pieces before I call it quits. Oh, and I just noticed that not only are we now friends, but we're practically neighbors... what part of SC do you live in?

Posted 9 Years Ago


JalousieJacinth

9 Years Ago

In-box me, and we will talk. I have some reading to do of your work as well.
I like the way you let all that you are in control and you move from one to the next becuase you want to or maybe becuase they wre not good enough for you. And when the time comes you seem to make it happen for yourself solid , liquid, gaseous or gel if you want it you will get.

Remind me not to mess around with you

Thankyou


Posted 9 Years Ago


You definitely find many fools mad behind the liquid vibrations just flush out that crab from life and live the beautiful life.....you write very nice poems keep it up!

Posted 9 Years Ago


Very cool and poetic way of describing something so explicit. Loved it!

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

197 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 11, 2014
Last Updated on July 11, 2014

Author

JalousieJacinth
JalousieJacinth

SC



About
Juvenile humor and sexual innuendos are my forte. If you like my writing please holler at me. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..