Last year of college pt1

Last year of college pt1

A Chapter by James Hamilton
"

Introducing Hannah and Liam.

"
The small garden began to feel more and more like a utopia of light and colour. The grass became shade lighter as I felt the breeze in courage it to corres my entire being. The roses a splash of colour to there dark green canvas. The dark crimson of the outer pettle diluting to the gradual white of the centre then exploding into a vivid yellow ball of pollun. I looked up to the sky an endless blue as I began ascending into its safe expanse. My face barely keeping up with my inward ecstacy, as my cheeks warmed with the strain of my outward smile. 
My hand connected with his as he choose to join me on my journey. I turned my head to face him. I was glad he had. His defined beauty eclipsed the sun. His eyes ablaze and his cheeks a loss of flush but still the not beautiful person I believed to be in existence.
"How are you" he asked. His voice gentle like satin as it rush over my body. Lossly griping every part of me. Keeping me stuck to him. Keeping me safe. Without letting me answer he continued. "Its incredible isn't it Ghia." If sober I would!d have been annoyed at the subject once again but in this state his voice, passion and even beliefs (no matter how far fetched) where intoxicating. 
"I guess" I replayed just because my own opions on the matter would only harsh his high. I had never been one for reliogion and although Liam's ghiaism was neu and sweet and kind of true in there own way. I still found it awkward talking about it, in public more than anywhere else. I always felt judged and procieved as a believer to or in his religious case worshipper of the earth. We had argued about this in the past but this moment was to perfect to ruin with that so I brushed off the topic as soon as possible. Plus the argue with liam was like trying to tell a child there is no such thing as Santa. Upsetting for both of you and the outcome is disappointment on both sides. 
I came down to the smell of dog s**t and pollution with excrement five feet away from me the whole time. The colours became bland again as I realised our utopia was nothing more than the small peace of grass parkland outside our college that the locals used to bring there dogs to to crap. This however was a small price to pay for the fact that it was completely unused normally. 


© 2015 James Hamilton


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

52 Views
Added on March 15, 2015
Last Updated on March 19, 2015


Author

James Hamilton
James Hamilton

not going to say, not going to say, United Kingdom



About
22 years old, hoping to change the way people veiw the world. Not sure how good I am. I have no qualification and I'm not looking for a proverbial beat down so please be nice constructive criticism we.. more..

Writing