An Idea of What My Life Is

An Idea of What My Life Is

A Story by Jana Omar
"

That is what my life looks like from different angles. I'm speaking about my dreams and how life changed, my weird (nerdy) imagination, and all of that stuff.

"

An Idea of What My Life Is

       I started my "real" life (I believe it came to be a real life just because I think I started using my brain properly at some point in life) at the age of six. I fell in love with Science as soon as I could read and write (properly). I read science books and watched educational television channels all day.

    I came up with my first dream/plan when I was seven, probably. I wanted to become a scientist that would discover the freaky secret of the pyramids! (I feel so sorry for my younger self). Unfortunately, some kind of group of scientists proposed that they (ancient Egyptians (I'm Egyptian)*proud*) poured a weird liquid that dries with exposure to heat or air in huge (I mean, like really huge) molds. I felt frustrated after hearing this, but, I came over it quickly (I lied, it took me a long time).

     I 'planned' my second dream when I was ten, exactly on the date of: 1/10/2015 (how accurate!*proud*). I wanted to make an (I was young and dumb *sighs*) Earth-friendly floating car (*lie alert!* It's creative, though. *cringes*). I worked on that "project" really hard and for almost two whole years, I did research every now and then, but one day, I saw a video of my cousin, who had invented an electric wheelchair that moves depending on the user's eyes' motions. I was amazed (well, I felt dumb *still does*). I started thinking of asking him for help in my 'future' project and (when I did ask), his answers changed everything.. He told me to study some stuff that I can't remember *acting as if I could spell the words* and I realized I was too young to think of making such a thing. I never thought of that I would have to study at a university first. (Genius!) I swear: I never even thought of that a car is something electronic that needs an engineer to design, and that it was so complicated (I still don't have any idea of what a car motor is). Now, after being put into the frustrating reality, Dad told me that a Japanese girl has invented it already…. (Pure) Frustration, worst coincidence ever (I still don't understand; how the hell did I think of the same idea?), and I'm too young for inventing complicated stuff… But like: why though?

Written on: 12/2015

Update: OH MY GOD THIS IS LITERALLY THE MOST CRINGEWORTHY THING I READ IN 2017 *FACEPALM**REGRETS EVERYTHING* 

© 2018 Jana Omar


Author's Note

Jana Omar
That's just something silly I wrote a couple of years ago, and I just wann'ed to share it!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
Added on August 30, 2017
Last Updated on May 31, 2018