Advice

Advice

A Story by Jana Omar
"

This is some advice from me to you. This is what I learned over the years. (not really, I'm twelve -_-)

"

Dear who's reading this,

     Would you offer me something? In fact, would you offer yourself something? Here's some advice that would benefit a three-year-old kid or a ninety-year-old gaffer:

1. If you’ll do a nice action in order to (truly but honestly) make someone smile, then I bet that this action will return to you double the worth; you may not notice it, so wait for good things to happen, they will.

2. Treat everyone respectfully/be gentle with others; from a baby to the elderly (even the dead), and from an animal to a pebble (plants too *duh*).

3. Don’t lie; if you lie, then I'm sure you’ll be exposed, if not, then guilt will never get off your chest.

4. Treat your parents the best, among all other people. And even if they upset you, honor them.

5. Try to be positive; not even one second of your life is worth spending it on negativity.

6. Try to be patient. Wait for good things to happen.

7. Accept your fate/lot, it’s always beneficial for you, even if you don't realize it. 

8. Be eager to learn; you’ll never know everything.

9. Believe you can. (Think about what you can do; the possibilities)

10&11. Dream, and try to work hard for your dreams.

12. Use your mind, if you got one (your 

mind isn’t your brain, but your heart).

13. Try to put effort into doing things.

14.Try to smile everyday.

Don’t look back, you’re not going that way.

If life was too hard to stand, kneel.

Say what you think and feel, because who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind.

If today was a bad day, it isn’t a bad life.

Thanks for reading


 

 

© 2018 Jana Omar


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wonderful reminder for all of us. It's easy to get caught in a trap and not feel able to come out of it. Very good reminder.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Jana Omar

6 Years Ago

Thank you :)
I needed this today. Thank you

Posted 6 Years Ago


Jana Omar

6 Years Ago

You're welcomed. Your review made my day ;-)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

168 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 31, 2017
Last Updated on July 18, 2018