Through A Wolf's Eyes-Chapter One

Through A Wolf's Eyes-Chapter One

A Chapter by Jane
"

The wolf was born, a cruel pack and a cruel world awaiting.

"
  I blinked, after a few days after I was born, I was already put in the cold, just to get used to it. "Mama, I'm to cold!" I complain. "It's never to cold," she replies to my whine. I snuggle her for warmth. I couldn't believe the cold. I shiver, all my siblings didn't have to go through this, I was the different one. I had striped blue legs, a blue marking that looked like a crown, a striped tail with a filling of blue at the end. The others pierced my ear also, it was a screech I gave them.

  "She's doing fine," my mother patted my small back. The alpha male glanced at me. "She is?" he raised a brow. "Hm, she's a wolf husky mix, she'll be amazingly beautiful when she grows up," he chuckled. My mom smiled, I did to, shyly though.

  I walk up the path, my first "practice" fight, I was ready. Fighting my siblings, we we're on different teams for this. I was ready, my heart pounding, I was excited. My first fight.
"She's grown," someone whispered. "Start," the alpha said. I growled, and I leaped at my brother. Grabbing his scruff and throwing him. I got my sister's paw and threw it as she fell.
My oldest brother shot at me, I went to a side and snatched his scruff. Kiara, my sister that I threw her paw. Went after me and scratched my eye. I went after her shoulders and scratched  them.  My oldest brother Bullet went after my scruff, and I shook him off and bit his scruff back.  "STOP!" I heard. The alpha trotted up, I let go of my brother's scruff. "We're done for today," he said, I went back to my den.

  "NightStar!" Bullet yelled. "Run away! The alpha has gone MAD!" "No! Why would I leave you?!" I yell back. "Trust me!" he yelled. "I love you! Tell the rest of the family!" I run, I looked behind, my mother was fighting the alpha..."Mother!" I yell. "Just run NightStar!" Bullet yells, I run for my life. Scared what I would find ahead. 


© 2010 Jane


Author's Note

Jane
Woop! Woop! I wrote a lot, that's my goal. xD So, tell me what you liked and hated. Tell me how to improve, tell me if I need to describe more, correct me! :D

So, here's how NightStar looks:
http://i48.tinypic.com/296dnra Is her piercing so awesome? xD Also, I just colored it, not draw it. ;)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

207 Views
Added on May 29, 2010
Last Updated on June 1, 2010
Tags: Wolves, drama, romance


Author

Jane
Jane

Hollister, CA



About
'Ello! I'm Jane, total grammar freak. Horse freak..What else? I don't know! -Giggle- So, I love writing. my best point. Add more later. more..

Writing