"Kim"

"Kim"

A Chapter by ShadyGirl763
"

Marshall has just found out that Kim cheated on him. His anger has finally taken over him. He's drunk, he's angry, and he's done. [Inspired by Kim]

"

                Marshall smiled down at the small baby before him in the bed that he had set up himself. Hailie, the only person in this world he adored. She was the only thing that mattered. She cooed towards him and he couldn’t help tilting his head sideways. “Look at Daddy’s baby girl. That’s daddy’s baby.” He smiled blowing raspberry at her before pulling his dark skull cap over his eyes. She giggled in anticipation as he slowly pulled it back up and crossed his eyes.

                Her giggles died down as she began to suck her thumb and Marshall smiled fondly at his beautiful baby girl. “Sleepy head. Yesterday I changed your diaper, I wiped you and powdered you.” He tickled her belly button. “How’d you get so big… Can’t believe it, now you’re two. Baby you’re so precious, daddy’s so proud of you.”

                There was a shuffling behind him, and suddenly reality hit him like a ton of bricks. He zipped up his jacket and whirled around, fury coursing through his veins once more. “Sit down B***H! Move again I’ll beat the s**t out of you!” He screamed out and Kim collapsed back onto the couch in fear of what he was about to do to her. He pushed his fist against his forehead, trying to sooth the throbbing headache brewing in him.

                He crossed the room to the table and stared at the bottle of Vicodin briefly. He’d taken far too many already, and honestly one more would just be numbing physical pain. Nothing would fix the ache in his heart from seeing his wife in bed with another man. That ugly, putrid dipshit from her job. He had the whole bedroom smelling like must and Old Spice. He probably couldn’t even afford f*****g cologne. The thought of his wife down on her knees in front of some broke m**********r made Marshall slam the bottle down.

                A sob escaped Kim’s lip and he growled whirling around. “Don’t make me wake this baby. She don’t need to see what I’m about to do.” He picked up the knife beside the pill bottle and Kim choked out another cry shaking her head. “Quit crying b***h, why you always make me shout at you!?” He yelled out as he crossed the room to her. “How could you just leave me an love him out the blue?” Marshall’s chest heaved as he contemplated all the things he could do with the knife. She put a trembling finger to her lips, begging him to calm down. “Oh, what’s the matter KIM!? Am I too loud for you??” He yanked a hold of the VCR in front of him, ripping it out of the electrical socket and throwing it the floor.

                That was the fifth VCR they’d had. All of them constantly getting stolen. He didn’t even care anymore. They didn’t need to watch anymore movies. Hell! After tonight, she wasn’t watching s**t. “Too bad b***h.” The rage bubbled back up through his throat and erupted out of him like vomit. “You’re finally gonna hear me out this time. At first I’m like a’ight. You wanna throw me out? That’s fine.” He crossed the room to the bedroom of their trailer and stared into it. “But not for him to take my place. Are you out your mind???” He turned back to her. “That couch, that TV??? This whole house is mine!” He kicked over the TV, feeling the pain of his head become too much to take as the images of them in his bed raced through his mind again.

                “How could let him sleep in our bed?” He turned to her and she stared down at the floor shamefully. Really, was she really ashamed? Or just scared to look at him because she’d never seen him this angry. “Look Kim! Look at your husband now!”

“No!” She wailed.

                “I said look at him!” He growled, crossing the room in three quick strides, before grabbing her hair and pulling her up until their eyes met. He sneered at her viciously as she squeezed her eyes shut. “He aint so hot now is he? Little punk.”

                “Why are you doing this?” She spat back weakly and he pulled her hair harder.

                “Shut the f**k up!” He slurred, falling back a bit.

                “You’re drunk.” She barked as he started towards the door, his stumbling becoming apparent as he fought to stand up straight. She was right. After he’d seen them together, Marshall had called up Proof and went out for a couple of shots. He hadn’t planned to go home, he figured he’d stay with his best friend. Yet, Proof had gotten called to take care of his oldest son. He’d asked if Marshall would be okay to drive, and of course Marshall had lied. “You’re never going to get away with this!” She wailed once more as he dragged her across the dirty trailer floor.

                “You think I give a f**k?!” He yelled as he pushed the front door open, stepping out. “Come on, we’re going for a ride b***h. Sit up front.” He threw her into their dark red Monte Carlo. Staring at the seat as he walked around the car, he remembered all the times they’d made love in that backseat. Everytime she’d lied through her teeth and told him that she loved him.

                “We can’t just leave Hailie alone what if she wakes up?” She begged trying to sound genuinely concerned but Marshall knew better. When he’d walked in on the two, Hailie was crying in her bed. Kim wasn’t even concerned about his baby.

                “We’ll be right back.” He insisted. “Well, I will. You’ll be in the trunk.” He started the car, slammed it into reverse and drove out of the trailer park lot. It was funny how it was Kim’s fault that his mother had sued him. She was the one who’d stopped paying rent while he was in LA trying to make the money to feed her sorry a*s. What’d he get in return? Served with a fat a*s lawsuit because his mother was angry with Kim.

                “You really fucked me Kim.” He heard himself in a voice that wasn’t his own. It was dark, angry, psycho. “You really did a number on me. Never knew me cheating on you would come back to haunt me.” He tapped his fingers against the steering wheel grip. “We was kids then Kim. I was only eighteen. That was years ago, I thought we wiped the slate clean!” She reached over to touch his arm but he yanked it away quickly. “THAT’S FUCKED UP!” He yelled to her, his face distorting as he felt tears sting the corners of his eyes.

                “I love you!” She whined reaching for him again.

                “Oh God, my brain is racing.” She pressed a hand against his forehead and the beads of sweat clashed with the cool feel of her hand and for an instant he calmed down. She reached for the radio and he glared at her. “What are you doing? Change the station!” He yelled hearing the sound of his own vocal chords. That one beat that he constantly couldn’t perfect. It could’ve been better. But he was too busy trying to rush it so he could call her and hear her stupid f*****g voice. “I HATE THIS SONG! Does this look like a big joke?” He slammed his fist on the radio causing it turn off. “There’s a four year old boy lying dead with a slit throat. In your leaving room! Haha!”

                Her eyes ballooned in fear as he looked over at her. “What you think I’m kidding you?” His eyes traveled over to the windshield as rain pounded against it. He caught sight of his own sunken eyes in the reflection of the mirror and quickly looked away. “You loved him didn’t you?” He said, feeling his heart clench up as the words escaped him.

                “No.”

                “Bullshit, you b***h don’t you f*****g lie to me!” He looked over as the guy in the car beside them swerved a bit. The tires screeched under the car as Marshall fought to keep away from the swerving car. “F**k you a*****e, yeah bite me!” He flipped the car off, squinting to try to see through the tinted windows.

                “Kim.” He turned to her, and watched as she hugged herself close, clenching her hair in her fingers.  “KIM! Why don’t you like me?!” He screamed out grabbing her arms and she sobbed loudly. He pulled away and stared at his reflection in the window once more. “You think I’m ugly don’t you?”

                “It’s not that.” She protested.

                “No, you think I’m ugly!” He remembered how much she made fun of his nose when they’d first met back at Proof’s party on Dresden street. She thought he was funny looking and refused to give him a chance.

                “Baby.”

                “No, get the f**k away from me! Don’t touch me!” He shook his head. She’d probably always hated him. Hell, if he was her, he wouldn’t stay with his sorry a*s either. She probably thought he was needy and whiney. Hell, she was probably only with him because of Hailie. “I hate you!” He blurted out. "I hate you. I swear to God I hate you.”

                She leaned over and grabbed his face and kissing him. “Oh my God, I love you.” He cried as he tried to figure out what he was even feeling. Yet, as her lips pressed against his face, he pictured her lips kissing him… The hands that was holding his shaky arms steady clenched onto someone else’s skin. “How the f**k could you do this to me?” He pulled away.

                “I’m sorry!” She begged and he slammed his foot down on the gas. “How the F**K COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!” He screamed out before turning the car quickly into the darkness of the forest. He slammed down on the breaks.

                “Come on, get out.” He said as he pushed his door open and came around the other side.

                “I can’t, I’m scared.” She shook her head.

                “I SAID GET OUT B***H!” He yanked her by her hair once more.

                “Let go of my hair. Please don’t do this baby. Please! I love you. Look, we can take Hailie and just leave.” She begged and he laughed. As if he hadn’t heard that line before. He couldn’t believe she even tried to pull that out.

                “F**k you. You did this to us. You did it. It’s your fault.” He laughed, still shocked by the fact that she recycled the old line she’d used when she’d tried to sell Hailie for drugs. “Oh my God, I’m cracking up. Get a grip Marshall.” He pulled the knife out of his pocket, pushing the handle against his throbbing forehead.” He motioned the top she was wearing that was becoming completely soaked in the rain. “Remember the time we went to Brian’s party and you were so drunk that you threw up all over Archie?” He shook his head maniacally. He could hear himself talking but even he couldn’t control it. “That was funny wasn’t it?”

                “Yes.” Her voice made him sick to his stomach.

                “THAT WAS FUNNY WASN’T IT! See it all makes sense doesn’t it?” He paced slowly. “You and your husband have a fight, one of you tries to grab a knife. During the struggle, he accidentally gets his Adam’s Apple sliced.” He said out loud, more to himself. He hadn’t necessarily thought this plan through, but now it was coming together. “His son just woke up and he just walks in. She panics and he gets his throat cut.”

                “Oh my God.” Kim cried out as she backed up slowly.

                “Now they’re both dead, and you slash your own throat.” He says to himself sliding the knife against his forehead as he thinks, the rain splattering against the cool steel. “Now it’s double homicide, and suicide with no note. I should’ve known better when you started to act weird. We could’ve--“ He looked up as she continued to back up. “Hey, where you going? Get back here! You can’t run from me Kim!” He jogged after her.

                “It’s just us. There’s nobody else! You’re only making this harder on yourself.” He pushed her down. She cried out as her head hit a large rock on the ground. “Haha! Gotcha!” She screamed in pain. “Ha! Go ahead yell!” He taunted as he tried to figure out whether she was bleeding or just lying in a dark puddle. “Here I’ll scream with you.” He replied joyfully. “AH SOMEBODY HELP!”

                He turned back to the car, as the images sped through his head. Her face, head back, eyes closed. Ecstasy flushed deep into her cheeks as she dug her nails into the back of someone that wasn’t him. Someone’s dick in her, pleasuring her, doing to her what he’d tried so much to do before. “Don’t you get it b***h? Can’t nobody hear you!” He bellowed out as she screamed over and over.

                “Now shut the f**k up an get what’s coming to you! You were supposed to love me!” He screamed. “Now bleed b***h bleed!” He pushed his hands against her throat an her eyes widened. “BLLEEEEED.”

                “Bleed! B***H BLEED!” He choked her, watching her eyes roll back and feeling her breath literally try to twist through his grip. She twitched continuously gasping, which only cut off her air more. “Bleeed b***h bleeeeed.” He spat as she fought back, and slowly fell limp in his arms. He stared down at her, the rain pounding on him as she lay dead in his arms.

-

                Marshall jerked up shaking himself from the nightmare he’d just had. He wiped his eyes, and groaned as the hangover he felt caused him to drop back down on the pillow. He turned slowly and lifted a curious eyebrow as Kim lie asleep beside him.

                “Hey baby.” He muttered cautiously. Suddenly small footsteps sounded and he lifted his head up as Hailie raced into his bed and hugged him tightly. “Hey, Hai hai.” He smiled as he picked her up. “Let’s get you some breakfast so you don’t wake up mama.” He rose to his feet, holding her in his arms as he started out of the room.

                “Wait, let daddy get his shirt on.” He placed her down. “Go wait in the kitchen.” He instructed her and she raced out of the room.

                He turned around and reached for his shirt which was sitting on the bathroom doorknob. He slowly made his way over to it and frowned when he saw the red stains smeared into it. “What the"“ He leaned in closer to examine it… It looked like blood. He shook the thought of his head as he turned around.

                His eyes laid upon Kim, whose eyes were open and staring at him. “Baby"“ He stepped towards her and noticed the blood pooling around the pillow under her. “Kim…” He breathed out.

 



© 2012 ShadyGirl763


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

658 Views
Added on June 6, 2012
Last Updated on June 6, 2012