Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel

A Story by Jason Shadows
"

The True Feelings Of A Fallen Angel.

"
Fallen Angel By Jason

"How Much More Shall I Consume The Agony Of Not Seeing The Light That I Once Held Close? How Much More Will I Endure To See My Own Demise Crumble My Hopes? How Many Times I Tried And Failed. Can I Ever Be Seen Again By Those Who Loved Me So? Can I Ever See The Shooting Star That I Used To Ride On As I Picked You Up When You Fell Down? Will I Ever Escape Of This Darkness Of Mine That Has Chained Me To The Ground As It Comes To Be For In My Heart There Is Still A Piece Of Happiness Left. For Within Time I Used To Ride The Hands Of Time And Watch Those Grow Old And Live A Life They Never Hade But That Is No More. I Have Fallen To Far For My Own Self Greed Has Taken Me To The Bottom. I Used To Help You Win. I Used To Watch Over You. I Once Even Held You When You Where Lonely But Now I Cannot Even Look At You For I Have Disgraced My Self And You. I Used To Be Free Just Like You But Now Its Over For Me. Now I Cry For You And Those Who I Have Touched Cause Now They Dont Fell The Same As Before As I Made You All Smile When I Was Around. I Cannot Even See You Ever Again Now That The Darkness Claims Me For I Have Made The Sin Of Letting Go Of The One Thing I Forgotten About The Most And That Is My Own Heart For I Have Given It To The World And You My Dear Friend. For I Was Your Guardian. Your Light In The Darkness. But Now Within My Own Selfishness For To See You Be Happy. I Sacrificed My Own Wings To Save You From The Crushing Pain Now That I Live In. Please Dont Forget Me For I Will NEVER Forget You For Im Now In Shame - Helpless - Forgotten - Lonely And Most Of All I Left Behind The Most Precious Thing To Me All Alone And That Is You For My Self Sacrifice Costed Me The Greatest Gift And That Is The Abililty To See You Smile But It Was Worth To See You Smile One Last Time As I Have Become A Forgotten Fallen Angel."

© 2010 Jason Shadows


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

104 Views
Added on May 22, 2010
Last Updated on May 22, 2010

Author

Jason Shadows
Jason Shadows

I'm your shadow within the light., NC



About
"Welcome to a world of light and shadow. In my apocalyptic paradise there are creatures and ghosts of the past and lost trying to remember what was that can never be again within ruins. So grab you.. more..

Writing