Dark Virus

Dark Virus

A Story by Jason Shadows
"

A Creeping Virus That Plagues Within.

"
Dark Virus By Jason

"Drawing Ever Near. I Come To You Revealed In Mystery As I Silenty Stalk Your Powerful System. But I Can Bring You Down Without An Effort. I Can Make You See Things You Wish You Would Never Wont To See. Being A Monster Within. I Can Take Your Emotions And Turn Them On You In A Second. Turning Into Something Beyond Your Control. I Can Even Make You Cry Without Reason As I Crawl Into Your Shattered Veins Of Pain. You Think You Can Run And Hide From Me But Im Always Within Under You Skin As You See You Skin Uplife As I Swim By In Your Arms And Legs And Even Your Stomach. You Cannot Get Rid Of Me For Im Here To Stay Forever And With This Thought Of Losing You. I Will Never Let You Die For If You Die Then I Die And Now With That In Mind You Will Do What Ever I Want You To Do. Your My Puppet Of Destruction. My Ever Lasting Host To Control And Play With As I Throw Your Mind And Thoughts Around Like A Rag Doll. You Cannot Win For Im The Disaster That You Cannot Overcome. I Have Taking This And That From You And Now I Have Complete Control Of Your Heart, Mind And Soul. You Will Ever Think Negative As I Show You A New Adventure Of Unholy Darkness As I We Come To Closer Within This Never Ending Story Of How You Lost Control By My Dark Virus."

© 2010 Jason Shadows


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Interesting write from a virus' perspective. Creepy. The caps give it a sci-fi feel. Interesting thought that a virus would have interest in our soul. . . that's a scary thought! Nice work. I'm going to take a vitamin now. ;)

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

93 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 22, 2010
Last Updated on May 22, 2010

Author

Jason Shadows
Jason Shadows

I'm your shadow within the light., NC



About
"Welcome to a world of light and shadow. In my apocalyptic paradise there are creatures and ghosts of the past and lost trying to remember what was that can never be again within ruins. So grab you.. more..

Writing