Undertaker

Undertaker

A Story by Jason Shadows
"

The Real Side Of The Undertaker.

"
Undertaker By Jason

~Buried Within These Walls That Never Open Again Are The Remains Of A Great Warrior. A Powerful Master Of The Dead. Creating The Past And Destroying The Future As He Laid Eyes On What Ever He Wanted To Be Waste In His Wake. Not Giving A Care For Nothing But The World He No Longer Cares About But Now He No Longer Fights With Anyone Or Anything But He Turned Into A Master At Taking Those Down Whos Time Has Come To Be. The Most Of The Best Shall Fall And Fail Before Him And Never Lay Eyes On The Day Of Light As He Drags Them Down By Their Feet Into His Celler As His Best Friend Comes For Their Soul For Death Has Always Been There For Him On The Battlefield And Always Being A Ally To Him When In Need Of Help. But No Longer He Seeks That Help For He Helps Death As He Takes The Dirty Work As He Sees Those Women And Men And Even Other Creatures That Live Among The World Of The Living Most Like Elves And Ogres. The Most Of The Great Can Still Fall When Death Comes For Them And With Death Taking The Souls. He Can See Them Smile And Cry For The Last Time As Their Faces Are Frozen In Time As The Last Breath Or The Last Battlecry Is Heard. No One Fights With Him No More And No One Talks To Him Cause They Are All Scared To Even Speak To Him Cause You May Never Know When Your Next In Line For Him To Carry Your Dead Broken Body That Is Limp And No Longer Breathing Into The Dungeon Of Lost Souls Where Death Laughs At You As Your Life Is No Longer Need By Mankind As They All Forgot About You. For Your A Prisoner Of Death And The Trophy Of The Undertaker.~

"Welcome Back To My Demisable World Where Everyone Knows Your Dead And Not Breathing Anymore But You See That The Dead Can Always Come Back To Life If I Think They Have Been Done Wrong In Life But I Will Talk To Death To Give You Another Chance And You Said You Didnt Have Any Friends." 

XOXOX Your Undead Friend The Undertaker.

© 2010 Jason Shadows


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

100 Views
Added on May 22, 2010
Last Updated on May 22, 2010

Author

Jason Shadows
Jason Shadows

I'm your shadow within the light., NC



About
"Welcome to a world of light and shadow. In my apocalyptic paradise there are creatures and ghosts of the past and lost trying to remember what was that can never be again within ruins. So grab you.. more..

Writing