Firefly Of Hope

Firefly Of Hope

A Story by Jason Shadows
"

A View Of A Firefly Thats Is Hope In A Dark Way.

"
Firefly Of Hope By Jason

~You Said You Would Give Up One Day As The Stress Got So Bad Within Yourself And Now You Scream And Hurt Within Your Body As The Pain Overcomes The Stress For Now You Have Seen The Other World That I Own With Your Eyes As You Look In The Mirror And See The Reflection Of Your Self For What You Have Become And Yet You Still Dont Believe In Me But Why? I Have Always Been There For You And I Will Always Be Cause I Love To See You Stand Up On Your Own And Become Something Better In Life As Your Time In This World Is To Short And It Cannot Be Rewind To Make You Younger So Spend Your Time Wisely And Make Sure You See Other Things Before Time Runs Out Cause It Will Not Stop Just For You So You Must Go With The Glow As With The Flow Cause You Must Make Your Self Feel Better And Do More In Order To See The True World You Live In And Only Then Can You See And Believe In Me Cause I Have And Will Not Give Up On You Cause I Am Your Only Hope Of Surviving Cause I Light Up Your Way In The Night And Even In The Day As I Let You See The Way Of Reality And Peace And Maybe You Will Have Peace In Happiness In Your Life As The Demons Laugh At You When They Drag You Down But Dont Listen To Them Just Keep Moving And Dont Stop Cause I Am There For You And Im Not Going Anywhere Cause Im Your Immortal Firelfy Of Peace And Happiness And Love And Im Not Only That I Will Pick You Up When You Fall And Fail In Life To See You Push Your Self To The Limit And Most Of All I Am The Darknesses Firefly Of Hope~

© 2010 Jason Shadows


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

92 Views
Added on May 22, 2010
Last Updated on May 22, 2010

Author

Jason Shadows
Jason Shadows

I'm your shadow within the light., NC



About
"Welcome to a world of light and shadow. In my apocalyptic paradise there are creatures and ghosts of the past and lost trying to remember what was that can never be again within ruins. So grab you.. more..

Writing