Never Let Go

Never Let Go

A Story by Jason Shadows
"

Dont Just Dont Let Go.

"
Never Let Go By Jason

~Let Me Go So I Can Finally Rest In Peace And Go Home So I Cant Feel The Pain Anymore As Tears Run Down Your Face But It Seems You Love Me So Much You Dont Wont Me To Go As I Lay In Your Arms Dying From The Crash As My Legs Still Remain Inside The Car As We Sit In A Puddle Of My Blood For You Should Have Left Me In There To Burn But You Tell Me You Wont Let Me Die But Why? Why Wont You Let Me Die In Peace? And You Tell Me In My Ear That You Love Me As Your Life Will Not Be The Same As You Words Fade Into The Silent Wind As I Give You The Ring In My Pocket I Bought Today For I Was Going To Ask You To Marry Me On This Tragic Day For I Can Bearly Tell You But I Will Not Leave You No I Will Not Leave You Alone Cause I Do Love You And As Still Look Up At You With A Smile You Still Cry For I Can No Longer Tell You How Much The Pain Hurts As Death Takes My Breath Away As The Pain Escapes My Body For I Can Now Hold You Forever As You Stand There At My Grave Holding Your Self As I Wrap My Arms Around You As You Feel Cold Air On Your Neck And I Will Wait For You Until We Meet Again And I Know Now That You Will Never Let Go~
 

© 2010 Jason Shadows


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

102 Views
Added on May 22, 2010
Last Updated on May 22, 2010

Author

Jason Shadows
Jason Shadows

I'm your shadow within the light., NC



About
"Welcome to a world of light and shadow. In my apocalyptic paradise there are creatures and ghosts of the past and lost trying to remember what was that can never be again within ruins. So grab you.. more..

Writing