The Devils Lost Love

The Devils Lost Love

A Story by Jason Shadows
"

The Love The Devil Forgot.

"
The Devils Lost Love By Jason

~You Have Always Known Me As Your Best Friend And Love Until They Came For Me On This Day As The Church Memebers From Around The World Come To Stop Me From Being Resurrected As I Reveal To You My Most Darkest Secret Ever. For I Am Not Who I Say Am But You Know Me As Sweet And Kind And Thoughtful And Polite But You Never Seen It Coming Did You? You Always Thought I Was Different From Others As You Thought I Was Special As I Made A Frozen Rose In The Palm Of My Hand With My Cold Shivering Breath As I Melt It With The Fire Within My Eyes And I Know You Have Never Told Anyone About What I Can Do With The Powers I Have But Somethings Must Come To An End. I Wanted To Be With You Forever. I Wanted To See You Everday. I Even Wanted To Love You Just Like I See Everyone Else Loves Each Other. But I Do Not Know This Word "Love".

I Wanted To Be Loved Just Like Everyone Else. I Wanted To Fit In Just Like Everyone Else But To My Demise And Lust For This Word Love I Cannot Say Truely To You For I Once Knew The Word Cause I Was Once Loved By My Father As Well. True Love That I Know By Him For When I Felt Lonely. He Held Me Within His Divine Arms. He Talked To Me Like His Only Son. But My Greedy Heart Took Control. Ever Since I Wanted To Be Loved And Then I Found You Here On This World That I Lust For. I Do But I Cannot Say It The Way I Wanna Say It. I Wanted To Be There For You And Now I Cannot Since They Found Out Who I Am.

As I Disappear Within The Blinking Lights Within Your Street As Dark Clouds Rush In As They Stop Me From Seeing You With There Spells And Crosses As They Chant Their Words As You Watch The Ground Crack And Break As It Falls Below The Street As You See Fire In The Crack As The Grond Made A Stairway For Me To Walk Out Of My Hellish World As You See Me Walk Out Of Hell As I Stand On Your Very Street For You May Be In Shock For I Have Always Been With You As You Shared Your Own Secrets And Feelings With Me But Im Sorry To Say That Our Friendship Must Come To An End My Love For I Am The Lord Of Darkness For I Am The Heart Of Darkness For I Tried To Share My Heart With You But It No Longer Beats As You Woundered Why I Hade Such Pale Skin And Now You Know Who I Really Am And Im Sorry For I Have Lost My Love As No One Can Teach Me It Or Give Me The Love I Once Hade In Heaven.~

"Please Forgive Me My Love For I Will Always Remember You As The Beautiful Person I Shared My Days With Trying To Be A Mortal Man But I Can No Longer See It For The Passion Of My Lust Will Never Be That Of Your Love I Drive For."  XOXOX Lu

© 2010 Jason Shadows


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

102 Views
Added on May 22, 2010
Last Updated on May 22, 2010

Author

Jason Shadows
Jason Shadows

I'm your shadow within the light., NC



About
"Welcome to a world of light and shadow. In my apocalyptic paradise there are creatures and ghosts of the past and lost trying to remember what was that can never be again within ruins. So grab you.. more..

Writing