Infernal Blizzard

Infernal Blizzard

A Story by Jason Shadows
"

A Cold Flame That Melts Your Mind From A Monster.

"
Infernal Blizzard By Jason

~Untangle The Web That Holds You To The Ground As The Fire Runs At You With God Like Speed As All You See Is In Bain For You Can No Longer Breath In The Air That Keeps You Alive As The Cold Drives Your Blood Into Thick Ice For Now You Are In The Time Of My Space As You Have Invaded The Only Realm I Can Live Within As You Have Been Within The Outerworld Of Nothingness For You Did Come Here For Something But I Will Always Believe You Will Leave Here With Nothing In Hand For I Will Take Your Hand As I Freeze It And Shatter It With My Sword Of Fire As You Can No Longer Move For You Have Froze In Place To Where I Can Breath In Your Life Force For Im Going To Take Everything From You And I Will Give You Nothing. Now I Can Taste The Ever Life That Slowly Creeps From You As I Drag Your Helpless Body Along My Frozen Ground As My Walls Within My World Are Nothing But Fire For You Can No Longer See The Day Of Light For This Is Not Darkness But Only Reality That Crawls Within My Realm For You Will Feel The Powers Of Fire And Ice As My Only Weakness Is To Let You Go So I Want You To Scream As I Touch You With My Left Hand Made Of Snow And Ice As I Dig My Finger Nail Into Your Soft Flesh As My Horrible Power Of Ice Freezes You From Within Now Removing My Fingernail From You. I Will Melt You With My Right Hand Of Fire And Brimstone As You Feel Can Still Feel The Ice Within Your Body As You Unmelt By My Hand For You Can No Longer Escape Within My World For You Are Imprisoned Here Forever In My Infernal Blizzard.~

"My Infernal Fire That Freezes Your So Called Heart From Within Will Be Frozen By The Ice Of Isolation.
My Blizzard That Burns Your Flesh On The Outside Will No Longer Hurt As My Fire Burns Within Your Heart Of Desolation."

© 2010 Jason Shadows


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
Added on May 22, 2010
Last Updated on May 22, 2010

Author

Jason Shadows
Jason Shadows

I'm your shadow within the light., NC



About
"Welcome to a world of light and shadow. In my apocalyptic paradise there are creatures and ghosts of the past and lost trying to remember what was that can never be again within ruins. So grab you.. more..

Writing