Cannible Animal

Cannible Animal

A Story by Jason Shadows
"

A Twisted View Of A Monster That Was Created.

"
Cannibal Animal By Jason

I Always Have Been Hunted By The United States Army For They Dont Understand What They Have Created Within Me For Its Something Indestructable. A Killing Machine Thats Unstoppable That Cannot Be Reasoned With. But I Still Have Something They Will Never Have For What They Done To Me In That Laboratory On That Godawful Day. I Still Have My Human Heart But They Mixed Me With Some Animals DNA As The Animal Side Is Taking Over My Body For I Can Smell You A Mile Away As I Can Hear You Unheard. I Am Stealth At Its Finest And I Am Bulletpoof As My Bones Are Made Of Titanium Alloy As My Skin Is Reflectable Agains Their Weapons Bullets For They Have Shot At Me Numbers Of Times And Still I Stood Tall Over Them Like For I Am Tall As A Bear Almost Ten Feet In The Air As I Stand On The Ground For I Have A Tail Of A Komondo Dragon And Teeth Of A Tiger And On My Hands My Fingernails Are Claws Of A Hybrid Machine That Are Metal As I Can Extend Them Over Six Feet In Length. For Now Pain Is Within My Legs As My Lower Body Has Now 2 More Legs As My Lower Body Is Like A Dragons As I Have Four Arms To Use As The Bottom Two I Must Learn To Control. But As The Night Grows Darker I Can See Red And Black Within My Eyes As My Color Has Gone As I See Diagrams Of The Outlines Of Everything As I Must Have A Computer Within Me As It Tells Me Everything About The Land And Even How Many Things Are Around Me For It Can Even Show Me The Fastest Way Out. Something Must Have Went Wrong But What? But I Know Now That Even My Own Experiments Can Go Bad For I Am The Experiment That Went Wrong. Now I Am Of Animal Instincts For The Animals Within Me Have The Killer Instinct To Kill On Site For Food And Now I Have Found You. So Now As I See You And Tell You Are My Next Meal. You Scream As You Look Up At Me Like A Giant. As You Stumble On The Ground As You Walk Backwards. I Tell You That I Want You To Scream For No One Can Hear You For I Have Killed Them All As Human Flesh Hang From My Teeth As You Can See Human Eyes I Hold In My Hands As I Hold Heads Of Many Victims. I Tell You I Want You To Bleed For Me As I Claw At You. I Tell You I Want You To Run For You Are My Game For It Is A Shame That You Know I Can Fly With The Gaint Egle Wings I Have On My Back For I Have Snakes On My Shoulders That Bite. I Am The One Who Found You Out In The Woods Near The Base As You Cried From Something To Kill You And Now You Have Your Wish For I Want To Taste Your Flesh Because When I Get Done With You. You Are Going To Be A Mess. Dont Worry I Wont Let You Run To Far For I Will Always Be Right There Clawing At Your Back As You Feel My Metal Talons Claw Your Flesh Off As I Reach Out For You And Please Dont Stumble And Fall For You Will Crumble Under My Feet As I Crush You Asunder For You Can No Longer Hide For I Am Beyond The Point That You Cannot See As I Blend In The Forest As My Chameleon Protection Kicks In For Now I Will Hunt You Like You Wanted To Be Hunted For I Can Smell Your Fear As Your Last Beautiful Tear Runs Down Your Face As I Become Your Cannibal Animal.  

Run ~ Scream ~ Cry ~ Hide ~ Die 
Yesssssssss I Will Find You Sooner Or Later.
   

© 2010 Jason Shadows


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

81 Views
Added on May 22, 2010
Last Updated on May 22, 2010

Author

Jason Shadows
Jason Shadows

I'm your shadow within the light., NC



About
"Welcome to a world of light and shadow. In my apocalyptic paradise there are creatures and ghosts of the past and lost trying to remember what was that can never be again within ruins. So grab you.. more..

Writing