Beyond Sadness

Beyond Sadness

A Story by Jason Shadows
"

What Is Ahead Of Sadness's Edge.

"
"Deadlocked The Key To The Answer You Seek. Never To Find The Right Path.
 Stuck In A Darkend Prison Of Your Own Enlightment. Search Around For The To Find Nothing On The Ground. Your Own Rage Is Now Lead You Into The Cage.
 
Picture Yourself In A Frozen Camp Surrounded By Hungry People Just Waiting To Bite At Your Skin. Scream In Pain And Memorize Life's Memo. How Was It Found Into A Dawn Of New Old Machine? Capture The Sun Light Of The Abyss. Pass Through The Gate To Find A Wrong Destiny.
 
Behold The Creeping Of Your Own Breath That Is Frozen In Time As You Pass By.
Walk Into Me And Recieve Life Eternal. Borrow My Lock To Calm The Monster Inside Of You. Bust Open The Chest Of Toys Of Your Past. Dig Deep Into The Pile Of Animals That Bite At You. Your Friends Seem To Dislike You Now But Why?
 
Past Ways Into A Dream State Where Your Own World Collides With The Astral Gods Of Time And Space. Bring A Sifting Plain To Lower A Lever To The One Below You. Reaching For Help How Can You Help That Person Out If Its Your Own Nightmare?
Count The Hours Left In The Hourglass To See Your Life Slip By So Fast.
 
How Much Can You Really Rewind In Order To See A Better You?
How Much Will You Have To Sacrifice To Recieve More?
This Is A Message Through Your Own Passage Of Rivers By A Simple Bottle.
This Is A Message That Your Beyond Sadness. Your Lost And Lonely Forever."

© 2010 Jason Shadows


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

116 Views
Added on June 16, 2010
Last Updated on June 20, 2010

Author

Jason Shadows
Jason Shadows

I'm your shadow within the light., NC



About
"Welcome to a world of light and shadow. In my apocalyptic paradise there are creatures and ghosts of the past and lost trying to remember what was that can never be again within ruins. So grab you.. more..

Writing