Before The Awakening

Before The Awakening

A Chapter by JayB')
"

This chapter is mainly giving you information on what life was like for Jeffrey Hamilton. It gives you information on the discovery of the Nex.

"
                                
“ What are you saying Jeffrey, how did you lose your job? ” Mãren asked. It took a few seconds for Jeffrey to come clean. He already felt horrible enough, but he told her anyways. “ I heard my boss badmouthing me, so I confronted him. ” Jeffrey responded. “ Why couldn't you be humble, just for your wife, and your new baby. ” Mãren cried. At this comment silence came to the room. Mãren walked into the Josephine's( there baby) room and slammed the door with frustration.
                               Jeffrey sobbed for a few minutes, then he left there house. He walked down Maple St. “ Why am I such a idiot. ” Jeffery thought. “ Why am I such a idiot. ” Jeffrey thought repeatedly. Then Jeffrey looked across the street. He saw the Construction Yard, they had to build a new mall starting Friday. Then the idea came to him. “ I could get a job as a construction worker. ” Jeffrey whispered to himself. With those words Jeffrey darted across the street. When he left the Construction Yard, Jeffrey was hired and was working for Joe Gibson the riches man in Talsith, California. He rushed home and told Mãren the good news. “ I'm sorry for everything I said Jeffery. ” Mãren pleaded. 
                              Jeffrey was at the Construction Yard, bright and early on Friday morning. Joe came in a fancy dress shirt holding some coffee. Sadly, everyone that wasn't there this morning was fired. For Jeffrey work was hard, Jeffrey and 9 other men had to use shovels to dig up sandstones, rocks, and other rough materials. “ I hate this job. ” Jeffrey overheard one of his coworkers say. “ Your not the only one. ” Jeffrey replied while sweating. Jeffery continued working even on his lunch break                              
                            Jeffrey worked mainly all day. Then he saw something. It was glowing light green. “ What in the world is this? ” Jeffrey asked himself while observing the neon gem. “ What is this? ” Jeffrey asked. All of a sudden, the gem started glowing green. Jeffrey quickly stuffed the gem in his pocket and ran for the Talsith public library.


© 2014 JayB')


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
Added on October 26, 2014
Last Updated on November 1, 2014


Author

JayB')
JayB')

Jacksonville, FL



About
Well, writing is not my only hobby I have. I'm also interested in photography. I have a Canon PowerShot A2500. I not a newbie at writing though. I mostly make books when I take pict.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1: The Nex Chapter 1: The Nex

A Chapter by JayB')


Some Days Some Days

A Poem by JayB')