Chapter 1: The Nex

Chapter 1: The Nex

A Chapter by JayB')
"

After Jeffrey finds the gem he goes to the Talsith library. There he finds out that the gem is known as the Next. He then sees that the local doctor made the page. So Jeffrey goes to meet him.

"
                 Bash! The went the library doors as Jeffrey exploded into the Talsith public library. “ Shh! ” the librarian signaled. Jeffrey made a silent sorry and ran for a computer. Luckily, one was open, Jeffrey typed in every description of the gem. Then a website came up. “ The Nex. ” Jeffrey questioned. Jeffery scrolled down after reading most of the information. “ My Gosh! ” Jeffrey exclaimed.
              After being taunted by the librarian Jeffrey left the library. After gasping for a few seconds Jeffrey regained his thoughts and said “ I gotta talk to Dr. Tuvon. ". “ He doesn't look like a man that would.... ” Jeffrey was cut off. Jeffrey looked in front of him, he saw a police tape and a few officers. It was a meteor. 
             Meteor showers had never been common in Talsith? What if this thing would've hit Maple St.? Questions were rushing throughout Jeffery's mind. Nothing could stop him from getting to Dr. Tuvon. “ Sir, you need to..... ” a policeman said. “ Jeffrey ” he said. “ Mike ” Jeffrey replied. Jeffery explained to Mike that he needed to meet with Dr. Tuvon.
            Mike let Jeffrey under the police tape. Jeffrey hurried to the other side, but then he touched the Meteor. “ Ouch ” Jeffrey yelled. Jeffrey looked at his hand it wasn't even wounded. Jeffrey thought in confusion as he hurried to Dr. Tuvon's office. I looked on the door CLOSED appeared in huge letters on the door. “ What are you doing here Jeffrey ” Dr. Tuvon asked in confusion. “ I have to talk to you ” Jeffrey demanded. Dr. Tuvon looked at Jeffrey for a second, before opening up the door. They both walked to his office and started talking about the gem. “ The Nex ” Dr. Tuvon said. “ Get that diamond out of here ” Dr. Tuvon yelled. “ That thing is a gateway for the Nexus to get.... ” Dr. Tuvon started. All of a sudden a meteor hit Talsith. When Jeffrey went outside he saw a large meteor impacted in the road. Jeffrey watched as creatures of darkness twice the size of him fell on the planet. “ What happened to the world ” Jeffrey whispered to himself. Jeffrey rushed to Maple St. When he got there it was a note on the door. 
                 The note had read ” Jeffrey a policeman came and evacuated us. If you are looking for us we will be at the Talsith Police Department. Sorry we couldn't be together right now.” . Lastly, the note read love Mãren. Jeffrey stuffed the note in his pocket. He put on a black dress shirt with a red tie and left his house. “ Alright to the police station. ” Jeffrey murmured. “ Jeffrey come with me..... NOW!...” a creature taunted. After that Jeffrey ran off with the huge creature chasing him. Soon the creature grew a sharp sword out its hand while running proclaimed“ Give me the Nex Jeffrey Hamilton... ” the creature proclaimed.


© 2014 JayB')


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I already like this story because you've already said the name of the main character from my book and I am weird like that, haha. I don't really understand the whole color-coding and suggest instead just moving to the next line when a character has something new to say. Thank you for sharing, I enjoyed the read and look forward to reading more!

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

142 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 27, 2014
Last Updated on November 2, 2014


Author

JayB')
JayB')

Jacksonville, FL



About
Well, writing is not my only hobby I have. I'm also interested in photography. I have a Canon PowerShot A2500. I not a newbie at writing though. I mostly make books when I take pict.. more..

Writing
Some Days Some Days

A Poem by JayB')