An Expert from Slayer

An Expert from Slayer

A Chapter by Jessica Danielle
"

This is a scene from the book.

"







She took him in to the ally way. Her lover stood across the street, his anger rising. But he stood in place, with the people walking around him. Her eyes scanned the street and she then sealed off the entranced to the ally way. With being unable to see, Burkett went home, letting his anger brew for his lover, the queen. Meanwhile in the ally, though seemingly seducing the young, beautiful man, she was setting in for the kill. She made him want her. She could feel herself aging. She knew that she had to kill. It was the only thing to do now. She backed him against the wall. 
"You want to be one of us?" she whispered in Corbin's ear.
"Yes. . ." he managed to say.
"You want to have eternal life?"
"Yes. . .my queen."
She grabbed hold of the front of his shirt. "Is this," she placed her hand over his heart, "really what you want?"
"For now and forever my queen."
"Then it shall be."
She pushed through his flesh.
Corbin's eyes widened with horror. The vampire queen was not turning him into a vampire, he was to be her meal.
She tares his heart from his chest. He falls to the ground. 
"His youth will be my youth. And his death will be my life," she says.
She greedily eats his heart. She can feel herself regress. She was turning back into her 17 year old self. In appearance anyway. She turned, finished with Corbin's heart. She caught her reflection in a mirror. There was blood around her mouth, but she was beautiful, youthful. She smiled at herself, turned, and vanished.




© 2010 Jessica Danielle


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Dark and sinister; I like it! I actually really liked "His youth will be my youth. And his death will be my life," a lot, it just seemed to pull me into this character even more. Also, the way she tricked Corbin into becoming her next meal was, to me, funny (but that's just me XP). I shall read the following chapters now! I am happy to announce that this has officially drawn me in. I bid thee farewell for now, mortal~

Posted 13 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Yay, you dived right into the action, nice! Also, I like all of the mystery and the suspense that's going on. I love how your writing allowed me to picture the dark alley way with the kinda shady vibe going on (lol), and this beautiful young girl with blood dripping around her mouth, but for some reason you weren't disturbed by that detail. You were just struck by her beauty :) I love this!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Dark and sinister; I like it! I actually really liked "His youth will be my youth. And his death will be my life," a lot, it just seemed to pull me into this character even more. Also, the way she tricked Corbin into becoming her next meal was, to me, funny (but that's just me XP). I shall read the following chapters now! I am happy to announce that this has officially drawn me in. I bid thee farewell for now, mortal~

Posted 13 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Credit for graphics goes to Deianeira.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

257 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 23, 2010
Last Updated on November 23, 2010


Author

Jessica Danielle
Jessica Danielle

Land O Lakes, FL



About
3 oh 3 - follow me down mp3s Free MP3 Downloads Credit for graphic goes to prospero @TDA more..

Writing