Summer

Summer

A Chapter by J.D


‘There’s probably a spell to fix that.’


 Was that from Jett? I mean we are the only two here but, her mouth didn’t open. Shouldn’t her mouth open when she talks? I mean someone could be near us. Or maybe I heard wrong.


 “What did you say?” I asked. I mean I didn’t want to sound rude. If I have to make a good impression I hope it’s now. I most-likely won’t end up being friends with her. I means she’s cute and all but, she seems like a normal person.


  I think I heard something. She shakes her head and responds with a good ol,”I didn’t say anything. What did you hear?”


Should I say it…”I swore I heard someone say there’s probably a spell to fix that. Did you hear it.”

She nods. I think she started to say something but, stopped. After a minute ,  she points to herself and says,”That’s what I thought.”


Wait...did she just say she thought about spells? I thought only members of the royal family or their soulmates had powers. I don’t believe Jett said something like that.


“Oh really? What does that mean? Are you some sort of royal?” I jestered. I knew she was probably just destined to be with one. I mean aren’t royals supposed to not look like...that. As breathtaking she was, I don’t think royals would have curly hair--that some people would kill for-- thrown into a ponytail. I don't think royals would slump around either. Or dress very casual.


Jett shakes her head. Then, she just laughs. I think that we could be friends. I think I smile then say,”C’mon let’s go unpack.”


 While unpacking, we talked. We talked about our interest.


I learned she enjoys sweeping the internet for memes, books, and Tumblr. She seems pretty cool, you know? Maybe we could hang around each other and still be sane.



© 2018 J.D


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

72 Views
Added on October 12, 2018
Last Updated on October 12, 2018


Author

J.D
J.D

Writing
Jett Jett

A Chapter by J.D