Chapter ~1~

Chapter ~1~

A Chapter by Jejungasm<3
"

(Aidens POV)

"

I made my way down the burke street near my apartment. It was around nine at night when I got off work. It was never busy this time of night, due to the amount of bars every step you took. Most people take alternet routes to avoid it. I don't mind it though. The drunken b******s leave me alone and i'll leave them alone. I was nearly about to make it to my door when I heard someone scream. I ran toward the screams. They were coming from the side of the dumpster behind my apartment complex. A girl was pushed against the dumpster by a middle-aged man that reaked of alcohol.

 

"Hey!" I tried pull him off and he shoved me away. "Get off of her, you b*****d!" I pulled him away from the girl and punched him in his face knocking him down. He looked up at her, then at me and ran off. I turned at her and she held close her torn top. I took my jacket off and gave it to her. She put it on and stared at me.

 

"You ok?" She nodded. I picked up her purse and handed it to her. She grabbed it shakingly. "My apartment is just around the corner. You can clean yourself up." She nodded again. She follow behind me as we walked to my apartment door. I unlocked and opened it and let her in first. My apartment wasn't the best, a couch, table, bed, t.v and a kitchen but it did the job. "The bathrooms back through that hall before the bedroom. There's a shirt behind the door you can wear. Don't worry, it's clean." I smiled.

 

She came out a few minutes later, still a bit shakey but she didn't look so bad. "Would you like something to drink? All I have is tap water, if that's ok?" She nodded. I went into the kitchen, grabbing a glass from the counter and filled it with water. I came back in and handed it to her. "You can sit down." I said sitting on one end of the couch as she did the other. Now that I'm really looking at her, she's rather attractive. Long straight black hair, high cheek bones, full plump lips, eyes that sparkle even in her recent situation, and thin. A girl like her really shouldn't walk by themselves at night.

 

"Mind if I ask your name? Mines Aiden Ross."

 

She set her glass on the table and looked over at me. "Hikari Townsen."

 

"Ah... Your japanese."

 

She nodded. "My dads half american though."

 

I nodded. "So, do you live around here?"

 

"Yes."

 

"Well if you want, I can walk home with you."

 

"Thanks but I will be okay."

 

"Are you sure? I will be happy to..."

 

She stood up, with her purse in hand and walked to the door, opening it. "Thank you for helping me." She walked out and I got up and followed her. I laughed silently as she unlock the door to the apartment next to mine. "Your the person that moved into this apartment..."

 

She smiled. "Yeah... Nice to meet you. Goodnight." she walked in and shut the door.

 

"Goodnight." I walked back in my apartment and shut the door. I laid on the couch, to lazy to walk to my bedroom and fell asleep.
---
I groaned. Couldn't whoever was calling call back later? I looked at my watch and sighed. I grabbed my phone off the table and answered it. "Whoever this is, better have a damn good reason for waking me up before noon."

 

"You better watch your tone boy."

 

I sat up and brought my feet to the floor. "Sorry dad. Did you want something?" 

 

"Nothing really. Just wanted to call and check up on you is all."

 

I looked down at the floor. "I see. So... How are ya dad?"

 

"I'm fine. Hanging in there. How are you? You get any taller? Your hair get longer?"

 

"Yeah dad. I'm doing okay. My hair just barely touches my shoulder and I'm 6'2 now."

 

"That's good. Your mom is doing better. Been sober for a week."

 

"That's what you said last week and because you turned your head for a mere five minutes, she'd already downed two shots of Vodka. How many times are you going to vouch for her "accidental" drinking, before you just keep her in rehab?"

 

"Because she needs me Aiden and I'm not going to leave her in a place that hardly takes care of her when I can."

 

"Look, that's really great dad, but I have to go. I Have things to do. Talk to you soon." I ended the call and tossed the phone on the table.

 

I moved out of my parents house two years ago when I was 17. Things were ok up until then. My little sister was hit by drunk driver and never made it to the hospital in time. She was only 12 then and I just turned 17. My mom told me to pick my sister up from her friends house when I got out of school and I figured it wouldn't hurt if I went to one of my friends and hung out for a while. By the time I left my friends to pick my sister up, I seen her walking down a side road off the main street and signaled her to cross the street. When the street was clear enough, she made her way across and out of no where, this car came speeding and swirving down the road and hit her. Mom started drinking and she became abusive using me as her target saying it was my fault my sister was dead. It went on like for months before I took all my savings, packed my stuff up and left. I haven't went home since. I stood up and went to the bathroom. I heard a knock at the door and finished up.



© 2011 Jejungasm<3


Author's Note

Jejungasm<3
Each chapter will be told from a POV(point of view) I dont spend hours and hours on editing so there may be some misspellings and grammer errors. This chapter is a bit "dragged" out, but it's only the first chapter though.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Continue its good


Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

163 Views
1 Review
Added on January 5, 2011
Last Updated on February 24, 2011
Tags: love, pain, heartbreak


Author

Jejungasm<3
Jejungasm<3

Akron, OH



About
I dont care what people think of me. I am me and no one can change that. Im loud, random, kind, caring, funny but say shiz about me and my family, it will change. Im quite content with who i am right.. more..

Writing