Feelings.

Feelings.

A Story by Jennae Matzner
"

A random little blurb from the dark side of my mind... Enjoy!

"
     Feelings. What are feelings? Are they the word to describe how you feel, or the word that envades your thoughts and dreams? Are feelings the things that make you change your mind a million times a day, make you wonder about every little thing, every little though? If so, I wish I was a feelingless monster, then maybe I couldn't think at all. Maybe I could sleep, maybe I could breathe, live. But who really wants to live in this thing they call life, when all it does is make you feel less and less, making you want to run and hide in a dark hole? Or is it the fact that, after digging and digging, you've already made yourself a hole, where you exile yourself from the world and avoid life altogether and maybe, just maybe, you can be happy, all alone? If so, dig me up one too.

© 2011 Jennae Matzner


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

185 Views
Added on June 28, 2011
Last Updated on June 28, 2011

Author

Jennae Matzner
Jennae Matzner

Valleyview, Alberta, Canada



About
I have been writing for awhile now, and am hoping to make a career out of it. I love to read and write, listen to music and hang out with friends. I am quiet, but I am very loud around close friends. .. more..

Writing
Pain Pain

A Poem by Jennae Matzner