Outside, outside, i think i hear a voice

Outside, outside, i think i hear a voice

A Chapter by Kat

Chapter two

 

As days rolled by nothing interesting happened, four sessions with the doctors a week, not so bad considering some of the other patients in here had either been confined to their padded cells completely or have security guards by their sides every hour of the day, how could I have let myself end up here? Although I guess stabbing your father and running from police means I was lucky not to end up in prison. Wow that was a depressing thought.

 

Most of the time the doctor that saw me was Milo Sams. Not a bad doctor he wasn’t pushy like Addison or over informative and boring like Tyler, he didn’t prod until I cried but just enough that I let out little pieces of information about how I was without feeling like I was talking with a doctor but with a friend. Every time he spoke his midnight, blue tipped hair flooded around his striking blue and orange eyes. Not an often combination, black and bluey- orange-wish don’t get me wrong it was downright beautiful and I mean, freaky red curly hair and violet eyes were pretty much impossible to have and didn’t exactly count as normal either.

Doctor Milo had features that kinda made him look like Taron Edgerton and Taylor Swift had a baby and then gave to the Gods to raise, and yea I know it seems wrong but he is only like 22-ish I mean that’s only four years older… not totally out of my league. Yea okay fine… I have a crush happy? Yea I bet you are. Anyway, having a crush on a psychologist, has to be the worst of my problems right? Of course I was always wrong, so, so, so wrong. I was about to lose everything.

 

I woke up in my hospital room, a stream of blinding light covered my eyes, I sat up in the bed I was gifted by the doctors here that were assessing me, they had upgraded me since realising I won’t try to stab anyone, I got dressed in a shirt and headed to the room where Dr. Milo and I have our sessions and knocked on the door. He answered reluctantly as if not wanting to see me, strange considering that he greeted me with a smile most times I show up.

 



© 2019 Kat


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
Added on May 22, 2019
Last Updated on May 23, 2019


Author

Kat
Kat

Australia



About
I love wiring, I'm bi, I am for LGTBQ+ I am a pretty deent human if you get to know me. I think. more..

Writing
Kingdom Kill Kingdom Kill

A Story by Kat


Dark Blood Dark Blood

A Story by Kat