Ch.3 :My true self

Ch.3 :My true self

A Chapter by Mystic_Angel
"

finding her secret......

"

Recap:'I need to be careful around him and what the hell did he mean by my true self'.

New story begins:After coming from history class which is the last class of the day,I had to go back to that creepy Mr.Ochi`s class.At least it won`t be all that since both Ayumi and Akira said that nothing happens at the end of the day and we can watch TV.'As long as that creep doesn't watches me.',I thought. When I walked into the room every thing was the same as this morning kids talking and the teacher not in the room yet,what a relief.Too late 'damn' as soon as I sat down he came in."Alright class you can talk softly,Naomi I need to see you in my back office about some work i need you to do"  "OK" I followed him into the back office which is like a clear little extra room added on to the room since we were at the end of the building. "take a seat" "I'm better standing up" "suit yourself,but do you really want everyone looking at you standing while I'm sitting?After all they think we`re talking about school work." "oh i get your trying to make it look convincing,right?" "exactly,now about our discussion this morning about your true self and your future.Have you thought about it?" "yea i think your crazy,my true self?,I am my true self!" "no your not,have you ever felt like you were different,like you didn`t fit in anywhere,like you don`t belong here?"

 "well now that you mention it I kinda haven`t had friends since i was like 7,and that people always found me a little off and weired" 

"that's because you are different from the rest you are an elementor." 

"a elementor?,whats that?" "some one who can control the five elements earth,air,water,spirit,and your atronic fire." "fire?" "yes fire I have decided to discuss it with you here at school because you are new to the town and don`t know your way around" "OK,but do I have to believe you?" "yes,but you don`t have to except your fate as an elementor." "how can you even prove that I'm a fire elementor?" He went to the bookshelf and reached for a hard covered red and black book,he also handed it to me."read this tonight when you go home" "what is it?" "a spell book of chants and movements that will help you if you do not do the first three chants within a week then you will return the book and not have to except your fate.I at least want you to read the book can you at least do that Naomi?" "yea but if i accept my fate?" "then you will attending The 5 Elements Academy.Where you shall be trained to eliminate saipohs" "Saipohs?what is that the bad guy?" "correct and incorrect,the saipohs are the dolls that work for Tikasu,the main bad guy in this case" In that instant my phone buzzed "sorry Mr. Ochi but i got to go and ill look at the book maybe.And tell you later" "return tomorrow and we will discuss it later" I take the book walk out of his back office,the class and school and into my moms car. 

"how was your first day?"  

"good" What else could I say? 



© 2012 Mystic_Angel


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

155 Views
Added on December 26, 2012
Last Updated on December 26, 2012
Tags: element


Author

Mystic_Angel
Mystic_Angel

Natchez, MS



About
I have been writing random fan-fiction for anime/manga for over a year, I even tried making a few original ones. Now I want to branch out and try new things like poetry and short stories. I enjoy watc.. more..

Writing
Free Free

A Story by Mystic_Angel