ATTENTION! The Next big thing. What if's? the way they should be. No bs fan crap.

ATTENTION! The Next big thing. What if's? the way they should be. No bs fan crap.

A Story by CzatoftheMoon
"

Im making a really difficult what if. Of course based on the true one of each what if I make. The first is Naruto. Yeah I know youve seen alot well give mine a shot ya fool.

"


"You know Sasuke... you and I... our roles could have been reversed.."

Heres a bit of a preview..

*Naruto in shock hearing about his parents true deaths*

Naruto: impossible... they...

*Tobi nods as his eye pierces Naruto's heart*

Tobi: were made to sacrifice themselves to the Nine Tailed Fox. Danzo, along with Sarutobi made it possible.

*Naruto's shock leads him to collapse on the floor*

Naruto: mother... father....

*Tobi holds out his hand*

Tobi: the Leaf have always hated you Naruto, hated you for destroying their land.. hated you for killing their people.. you were hated at birth so why not hate them?

*Naruto glares as his eyes reveal a bit of the Nine Tails and swipes away Tobi's hand*

Naruto: no... your lying!

*Tobi shakes his head*

Tobi: look inside your heart.. you know what I say is true.. in the end they pretended to care.. and laughed at your misfortune behind your back.. your so called friends.. even Sasuke.

*Naruto growls and holds his head closing his eyes and shivering with anger*

Naruto: shut up! noooo!

*Tobi watches him quietly as Naruto ponders over his words*

Naruto: (my mother... my father.. why... why?!)

*Tobi exits the room smiling in his mask as the room shakes with Naruto's furious roars of anger. After a long while of destruction and rage Naruto finally comes out of the room with his eyes covered in tears but he wipes them away*

*Tobi looks to him*

Tobi: have you seen your truth? your path? your ninja way?

*He nods as he opens his eyes revealing the red iris of the Ninetails mixed with his own iris and glares*

Naruto: I will have my revenge on the Leaf.. ill make their laughs turn into screams of agony.. for my family.. ILL DESTROY THE LEAF!!

*Tobi smiles in his mask as he nods his head*

---------

*Clash in the Land of Iron*


*Kakashi looks surprised as Naruto aimed to truly kill Sakura but was saved by Sasuke who looks to Naruto*

Naruto: Sasuke.. you took your time..

*Sasuke looks to him seeing the red flames of the Ninetails darkening around Naruto and somberly walks toward him. Sakura and Kakashi only watch on.*

Sasuke: Naruto... I know about your parents.. I know your pain.

*Naruto shakes his head*

Naruto: you think you could understand?.. you who had your parents affection when you were born.. you think you know my hatred!?

*Sasuke closes his eyes and speaks*

Sasuke: my rage would have killed me that day.. of the incident.. I even.. killed my own brother.. he told me not to hate them.. they are your family.

*Naruto growls*

Naruto: they laughed at you.. they smiled in front of you but laughed behind your back at your pain just as they did me.. outcasted me.. like I was a monster.. then ill...

*he gripped his fist forming a tailed beast ball in it as he opened it then showed his eyes as his body was wrapped in red*

Naruto: ill show them a monster!!

---

End.

I know it stinks but its not too bad to me..

© 2013 CzatoftheMoon


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

154 Views
Added on April 1, 2013
Last Updated on April 1, 2013
Tags: Naruto, Role Reversal

Author

CzatoftheMoon
CzatoftheMoon

Winnie , TX



About
I am a writer of fanfiction and anime type storys but I could probobly write about anything I wanted. Dont expect much from me folks I dont think im any good at writing. more..

Writing