Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by The Cute 1

On my way home I thought about the next black moon.Not paying attention to what was in front of me,I was rewarded a huge werewolf that materialized directly in front of my car.Tires screeching to a halt,my hand flew to the glove compartment for my gun.I always keep a gun at hand in case of an altercation like at this moment.The gun was loaded with silver bullets dipped in wolfs bane.I opened my door and jumped out.The werewolf rounded the corner.I raced after it,firing as I ran.I wanted to go back to the car but that wasn't an option at the moment.Two other werewolves flanked my car.I stopped,fired and watched the wolf fall.I turned to do the same to the other wolves but only one stood by my car.
Before I could blink the other wolf was in front of me.It swung one of its massive paws and sent me flying with the breath knocked out of me.The moment I hit the ground I fired once...twice..then it went down.Only the other and me remained.Before I could get a shot at it,it was off down the street.I got up slowly still very alert.Listening for any signs of life besides me.When nothing came I ran to my car.And before I knew I was speeding down the street and at home.
I grabbed my gun as I got out of the car.At my door step I dropped the keys.When I bent to retrieve them I saw a huge paw print.Werewolf tracks.There was one on either side of the door step.Like it jumped up.On the roof.I looked up.Grabbing my keys to unlock the door I immediately reloaded my gun While searching though the house.Nothing.I walked outside and around the house with the gun out and away from me,ready to be fired.Nothing came.This I knew was a warning.


© 2010 The Cute 1


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

134 Views
Added on October 5, 2010
Last Updated on November 17, 2010


Author

The Cute 1
The Cute 1

Memphis, TN



About
My name is Johnisha .And I get my ideas from pictures I LOVE.................................................... glitter-graphics.com glitter-graphics.com more..

Writing
Full Moon Full Moon

A Chapter by The Cute 1