Virtual Reality or Real Life?

Virtual Reality or Real Life?

A Story by Joram- Article Writer
"

Virtual reality or real life?

"

Have you ever met up with those you engage on social media in real life? If yes, tag them right here.

But wait! I want you to do something different.

How do you think real life and virtual life compare? Which one do you think you should give an upper hand on? If you’re at a crossroads in this issue, then get your eyes closer to your screen. Emphatically, be aware that too much exposure to blue light might harm your eyes.

That aside, let’s get back to the real issue (real life vs. virtual life). You might have thought, heard, or read about it. Taking one foot in front of the other on this very topic would be harmless.

Time is what separates the truth from the lie. I bet you agree with me that times are changing. And as times change, so does technology advance.

Congrats! I am glad you’ve made it this far in this read. Some more exciting stories below

In essence, some people disguise themselves as other people in virtual life (by impersonating others). They may use other people’s photos in their social media profiles without the owner’s consent.

In the virtual world, some people like a computer-simulated environment that seems to be real (or Virtual Reality if you prefer the more technical term), like in video gaming.

However, VR has been harmful to real life in some considerable capacity. Right now, allow me to err on the negative side for some reasons.

Here comes the sad reality! As much as technology makes life convenient each day, people are disconnecting from the real world.

Without a reservation, social media has made most of us take the direction of virtual life owing to the freedom of our appearance and actions. The virtual world of social media allows users not to worry about morality, societal norms, etc.

As such, people are getting disconnected from reality. Social media users may sometimes find themselves in complete isolation and denial due to pressure amassing from social media.

Some want extravagant lives as influenced by celebrities on social media. They crave perfection: perfect body shapes and perfect appearances. They want to lead a virtual life and find virtual friends. Could we say they live in a fantasy world?

No matter how mesmerizing virtual life may look, it cannot replace real life. People ought to experience and enjoy real life. Enjoy nature and its real experiences. Equally important, people should spend time reading books and engaging in face-to-face conversations with their family and friends, but not chatting with strangers all the time.

© 2023 Joram- Article Writer


Author's Note

Joram- Article Writer
Let me know what you think of this dialogue.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

88 Views
Added on September 6, 2023
Last Updated on September 7, 2023

Author

Joram- Article Writer
Joram- Article Writer

Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya



About
Professional Article Writer| I help blogs, websites, and magazines create engaging content about Productivity, Personal Development, Technology, and Finance. more..

Writing