Sentences that sing

Sentences that sing

A Story by Joram- Article Writer
"

Can you make your words sing?

"
I love words. I love their power and their beauty. I love using them appropriately. I love learning what they can do. I love words!

Do you want to make your writing beautiful and memorable like great writers do? I know your answer is an absolute "yes." 
Here's the trick, "make your sentences sing. But how? Let me show you how.

What makes words so powerful? Why do some quotes and sentences stick in your head for long? What makes you retweet some tweets? What makes your piece beautiful, unique, and scroll-stopping? I will tell you right now!

It's time to make your sentences sing with these tricks:

1. Personification- representing a thing or abstraction as a person or by the human form. For example, duty calls.

2. Repetition: anadiplosis- refers to repetition and usually the last word in one phrase at the beginning of the next. For example, ... suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope.

3. Alliteration- refers to the repetition of initial consonant sounds in two or more neighboring words. For example, create and consume, respond and react, and you and your.

There you go. Those are some of the strategies to make your sentences exceptional and unique. To add beauty to your writing with singing words.

#words 
#Wordsmiths 
#wordsofpeace 
#powerinwords
#beautyinwords

© 2023 Joram- Article Writer


Author's Note

Joram- Article Writer
What do you think of the dialogue?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Well written. The literal senses is better written than the con of the conversation.

Posted 8 Months Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Joram- Article Writer

8 Months Ago

Thanks for your review, Cecile. I am grateful.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

49 Views
1 Review
Added on September 7, 2023
Last Updated on September 7, 2023

Author

Joram- Article Writer
Joram- Article Writer

Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya



About
Professional Article Writer| I help blogs, websites, and magazines create engaging content about Productivity, Personal Development, Technology, and Finance. more..

Writing