Under The Moon

Under The Moon

A Story by JordanAnthony
"

Just a little short story that I've been working on. I hope you enjoy it.

"

“What’s wrong”? He said quietly, still placing soft kisses around her neck. “I...I just don’t think I’m ready…” she responded, with her eyes closed, breathing heavily.  It was a cool summer night, and their bodies were locked together, seemingly inseparable. He was on top of her, carefully. So carefully, that his shadow, created by the dim candlelight, probably weighed more than he did.  “But, babe….we’ve been waiting for this for almost 8 months…” he stopped kissing her, and firmly tangled his fingers with hers, staring deep past her body, staring straight into her soul. “I know, I know..” She continued, “But…I’m just scared…this is all new to me, what if we mess up?” He then moved closer to her, placing one soft, eternal kiss upon her breath taking lips, and muttered “Well…if we’re going to mess up, lets mess up, together.” She laughed quietly to herself and whispered “Are you sure about this?” He inched closer to her face, lifting up her chin with the tip of his index finger, staring into her eyes. “I’ve never been so sure in my life, darling. Just trust me..” He said, laying her down on the bed, with his hand behind her head. As the air became crisp, and the animals began to sing there midnight tune, together they spent their night peacefully under the moon.

 

© 2009 JordanAnthony


Author's Note

JordanAnthony
Feel free to leave some constructive criticism. :]

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Great

Posted 14 Years Ago


^.^ Aww that's so cute...!! I wish my first time had been with someone as sweet, gentle, and caring.... *drums nails* Oh well.

Anyhow--now that you have WAY TMI about me--the only suggestion I can make is formatting. That's easy, though, and it's so short it'll only take you like 2 seconds. Other than that, I wouldn't change a thing!!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

424 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 14, 2009
Last Updated on October 15, 2009

Author

JordanAnthony
JordanAnthony

Mount Morris, MI



About
My name is Jordan, and I am 18 years old. I live in a small town, with a lot of inspiration. Music is my life, and my daily schedule consists of writing, playing guitar and singing. I look forward to .. more..

Writing
Love Love

A Poem by JordanAnthony


You Lose You Lose

A Story by JordanAnthony