I Just Want You

I Just Want You

A Story by Joseh
"

Yeaaah so I had a little rant...

"

I watch you cringe at the mention of my name, or pretty much anything that has to do with me, I watch you shrug everything off like nothing matters anymore, I watch you strum your guitar repeatedly and sing those songs with hollow words, and I watch you do all of this through my TV screen or my computer screen because you decided to close the door that lead me to you.

 

You decided to close the door that lead to your heart, your mind. Why? Because I made you feel vulnerable. So what?

 

I just want you to decide; I want you to decide if living without me and that vulnerability that I make you feel is better than dying without them. I want you to decide if all these tears are worth it. Can you do that?

 

Can you let go of your fears of commitment? Of love? Can you let go of all the hurt that you brought on to us and forgive yourself? Because I can. I can let go of the pain and forgive you, if only you’d let me.

 

If only you’d let me be there for you when something is wrong, or when you want to laugh. If only you could just let me love you, let me hold you, let me kiss you. If only you would let me want you instead of need you.

 

You have to stop running away. You have to stop using her. You have to stop hurting us.

 

This just has to stop, but at the same time it has to begin.

 

We have to begin.  

© 2010 Joseh


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

206 Views
Added on February 24, 2010
Last Updated on February 24, 2010
Tags: why?

Author

Joseh
Joseh

The city I'm in, creeper, Canada



About
I'm a 17 year old girl who draws and writes to express herself. more..

Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Joseh


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by Joseh