Of A Discourse Betwixt Joshua A. Guillory and General Albert Pike by Joshua A. Guillory

Of A Discourse Betwixt Joshua A. Guillory and General Albert Pike by Joshua A. Guillory

A Story by Joshua A. Guillory
"

Of A Discourse Betwixt Joshua A. Guillory and General Albert Pike by Joshua A. Guillory, composed June 28, 2021 and published on writerscafe.org, though the day of the conversation is not recorded.

"
Of A Discourse Betwixt Joshua A. Guillory and General Albert Pike

Joshua A. Guillory: It's a pleasant beauty to be conversing with you today.


General Albert Pike: May you, my legitimate successor, continue on in the goodness of the Lord. Pleasant it is also to be in your acquaintance. 


Joshua A. Guillory: We were talking in our conversation prior concerning Isaiah 60:20: May you elaborate further?


General Albert Pike: Yes, indeed. I included verse 21 as well in my book to the Masons, entitled Morals and Dogma. The sum total of 60 and 20 is 80, the gematria for the Hebrew word "Kalal," which means "to make perfect," which is, of course, our duty and the meaning of Isaiah chapter sixty and verse twenty: "...the Lord shall be thine everlasting light, and the days of thy mourning shall be ended."


Joshua A. Guillory: Beautiful! And what I find interesting too is that "shalem," which has the same symbols as the Hebrew "Shalom," which means peace, is translated as "perfect" in the Bible 16 times. 1 + 6 = seven. And in Kabbalah, "sixteen" is the path of the Wisdom of Allowing the Goodness of Unity through All, the true beauty. And also, "hi," the Hebrew word for "She," consisting of Heh and Yod and Alef, gematria is also sixteen, the feminine love, or giving in to love and being love, in its true and free perfection. 


General Albert Pike: Amazing! The world must and will choose you, and in truth have already, but at current, in their falseness, have deviated to listening (to) and serving false masters of wickedness. Brings to mind Proverbs 18:5, "It is not good to accept the person of the wicked to overthrow the righteous in judgment." They hate your wisdom and want to destroy you because of it. They love not God, nor the truth, which is He.


Joshua A. Guillory: Thank you! And because my words are truly pleasing, The Secret Wisdom and the true Messiah which heals and keeps whole. Proverbs 16:24 says, "Pleasant words are as a honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones."


General Albert Pike: Great, Joshua. Now may you elaborate on what you were saying in our previous discussion, still in junction with this one, about "Apologies?"


Joshua A. Guillory: Surely! When I say "apologies," I could be speaking or giving an account of things, and or expressing sympathy for a person either in their ignorance or servitude. I wouldn't do anything if I didn't feel it was right. All things come together like the day and the night.


More was discussed, but this is what is included. A true and faithful account of the invocation by Joshua A. Guillory of General Albert Pike.

by Joshua A. Guillory

(P.S. Previous publication of "Of the Discourse Between Joshua A. Guillory and Sir Francis Bacon..." when submitted or published was as such, so on the tab should read likewise, and if to your view not, then that is on writerscafe.org)

© 2021 Joshua A. Guillory


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

44 Views
Added on June 28, 2021
Last Updated on June 28, 2021
Tags: General Albert Pike, Joshua A. Guillory, love, perfection, wisdom, honesty, truth, peace, joy, happiness, satisfaction, fulfillment

Author

Joshua A. Guillory
Joshua A. Guillory

Orange, TX



About
I'm 33, I love poetry! And philosophy! And you and me as well!!! more..

Writing