Of A Discourse Betwixt Joshua A. Guillory and Heratuceis by Joshua A. Guillory

Of A Discourse Betwixt Joshua A. Guillory and Heratuceis by Joshua A. Guillory

A Story by Joshua A. Guillory
"

Of A Discourse Betwixt Joshua A. Guillory and Heratuceis by Joshua A. Guillory, composed June 28, 2021, and published on writerscafe.org June 29, 2021, central standard time, date of talk is not given

"
Joshua A. Guillory: I greet thee with joyful merriment.

Heratuceis: So do I to you. Thanks! A gracious pearl to be in your presence.

Joshua A. Guillory: Likewise, Goddess! Would it please that my natural look look(s) polished to you!?

Heratuceis: I see your heart, and it is all beautiful and good.

Joshua A. Guillory: Thanks for gracing and obeying my invocation.

Heratuceis: I am always here with you and for you.

Joshua A. Guillory: Thanks for your support, and approving of me. 

Heratuceis: I will always approve of you. We are of the Lord, his true, and as Hebrews 4:12 says of he (him), also we are discerning (discernful) of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Joshua A. Guillory: I discern your heart to be true, too.

Heratuceis: A most noble heart you have. There is life in it and you. And may the peace of God continue to rule in your heart.

Joshua A. Guillory: Wow! That is incredible. Thank you. And yes, indeed, he will. And may the Goddess of Truth continue to righteously judge it, which of this I know she will.

Heratuceis: Precise. Beauty shall proceed from thy heart, continually, as the gematria of each thereof.

Joshua A. Guillory: And perfect shall it be, as it is in you and me.

Heratuceis: Agreed!

Joshua A. Guillory: You were showing me something, which I enjoyed, and still do, of the gematria of "poetry" and "thought," both of which are 99, and its secret found in the Bible. You showed me many things which I am infinitely thankful for. Much appreciated, Goddess. You said you would also show me of that in the Gospel of Mark. May you continue on!?

Heratuceis: Certainly! When it says, "...know the mystery of the kingdom of God...," which phrase has the same gematria as the Hebrew phrase (or word) "Ha-Shamayim," "The Heaven," and also "Neshamah," "the soul's highest part," it doth reveal itself by the words in a few lines later in Mark 4:13: "And he said unto them, Know ye not this parable? and how then will you know all parables?" The secret deeply and plainly is "the imagination." By using the imagination, thoughts conceived through poetic description and design, of the ideal ideas of Jehovah, same gematria, "ideal ideas" and "Jehovah," man is in a "high place," also the same, 69. It's the secret to figuring out the secrets of Heaven and or Nature, the complete and Infinite Nature of God. Sixty-nine times three is 207, which give(s) the Hebrew words for Light, Infinity, and Increase. Parable is poetry in the thought or imagination, just as the "Word" or "Thought" was and is the Head of God, or God. He sees all things perfectly, for perfection, and without limitation; without the limitation thereof. He sees all in its truth, the Truth, also being Perfection. This is his reason, sense, intention, care, and idea, the true Love of God, Perfect Peace in its fullness. But if man does not believe the Word, he does not truly receive the Word, or know it with understanding. He must be as the mushroom, both rooted and sprung up: In humble service and glorious confidence as well. Truth is everlasting and endures throughout all generations. God's head and heart are one. And what He is, he is.

There is countless more of what we discussed. I thanked her! What I presented in this is of the discourse. Below I have included verses for meditation. May each of you be blessed and happy in the Lord.

"My words fly up, my thoughts remain below:
Words without thoughts never to heaven go." - William Shakespeare, "Hamlet"

"Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee (forever)." - Isaiah 26:3 (ISAIAH('s) gematria is also 395)

"Trust ye in the Lord forever: for in the Lord JEHOVAH is everlasting strength." - Isaiah 26:4

"I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the Most High. - Psalm 82:6

"A scorner seeketh wisdom and findeth it not: but knowledge is easy unto him that understandeth." - Proverbs 14:6

"The thoughts of the wicked are an abomination to the Lord: but the words of the pure are pleasant words." - Proverbs 15:26

"For God giveth to a man that is good in his sight wisdom, and knowledge, and joy." - Ecclesiastes 2:26

© 2021 Joshua A. Guillory


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats


Author

Joshua A. Guillory
Joshua A. Guillory

Orange, TX



About
I'm 33, I love poetry! And philosophy! And you and me as well!!! more..

Writing