Plausible Deny Ability

Plausible Deny Ability

A Chapter by Solidad

"This should make your head feel like less of a cannonball," Mal handed me a few Aspirin and a shot of Jack.

"Hair of the dog...nice," I grimaced. Lord knows I only drank that s**t to solidify my 'sexuality'.

"Pop called."

"What the f**k for?" right when my head was starting to feel better.

"Fishing trip," Mal took my glass and placed it in the sink, "You were drinking might hard, girl trouble?"

I laughed "Something like that."

My little brother wasn't stupid but he was fair and pretended not to notice. In all matters of appearance I was a "man's man".

I drank, fished, hunted and even broke hearts to keep a smile on Pop's face.
Its a wonder the church did burn down on Sunday's when I went to show face.

I believe in God,
there was no denying that one.

I just didn't need the entire parish knowing that I loved,
another man with all my heart; aside from God.

"So what's the verdict?" Mal broke my thoughts.

"On?"

"The fishing trip. Don't think Pop's not gonna come callin' for an answer."

"Survey says, no..."

"Fine by me," Mal smiled, "I had other plans anyways."

I knew what he was up to,
He'd caught wind of Eli and Sicily's divorce.

Bless his soul,
He'd been in love with that succubus ever since I could remember.

Not like I was one to talk.
I'd been laying with Eli for a few years now.

So who was I to judge?


© 2011 Solidad


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I knew he was into men LOL I could tell in the beginning for some reason that the story had a twist to it. Was it the drinking that gave him the deniability or was it something else? It is funny how people who have alternative lifestyles are so acceptable of all lifestyles while the main streamers are the ones who judge so harshly. I think it is all based in fear.

Risky write I enjoyed it.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I knew he was into men LOL I could tell in the beginning for some reason that the story had a twist to it. Was it the drinking that gave him the deniability or was it something else? It is funny how people who have alternative lifestyles are so acceptable of all lifestyles while the main streamers are the ones who judge so harshly. I think it is all based in fear.

Risky write I enjoyed it.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This was dark and twisted...but perhaps I am as well
because I loved it.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 3, 2011
Last Updated on June 3, 2011


Author

Solidad
Solidad

FL



About
"I own everything that has happened to me. I'll tell my stories and if people wanted me to write warmly about them; they should've behaved better." -Unknown more..

Writing
Abhorrent Abhorrent

A Poem by Solidad


Fridays Fridays

A Poem by Solidad


Lamictal Lamictal

A Poem by Solidad